SAU Community

Max Hp/rwks For R34 Gtt Auto & Manual

ps. Thanks for not being TOO direct in your answer/opinion(that's me taking the piss now). A simple "maybe not a good idea" or "too costly" would have been sufficient.

Thanks for the tip.

My thoughts are this atm=import clean r34 gtt-auto, mod to the max, if still having issues with trans box by start of 2016 then convert to manual. Any thoughts? I know manual conversion is pain in the a$$, but any one have price estimate?

This is literally the worst idea on the forum in terms of start to finish

I'm going fishing, should I get a manual reel or an auto? And what should I catch?

PHATT you shouldn't ask ppl to help you plan, you should have a plan and then see what is wrong with it.

I'd be more concerned about turbo, IC, computer, dump/exhaust, injectors, pump, brakes, suspension, etc etc...........Theres $10K in that alone.

Your a long way away from maxing out a GTT in manual or auto TBH. Work at the basic things and get them sorted first.

No wonder they are razzing you, its these sort of threads that make their day.

• Like 2

I'm going fishing, should I get a manual reel or an auto? And what should I catch?

PHATT you shouldn't ask ppl to help you plan, you should have a plan and then see what is wrong with it.

I'd be more concerned about turbo, IC, computer, dump/exhaust, injectors, pump, brakes, suspension, etc etc...........Theres $10K in that alone.

Your a long way away from maxing out a GTT in manual or auto TBH. Work at the basic things and get them sorted first.

No wonder they are razzing you, its these sort of threads that make their day.

true & thanks

Ok, ok, guys I know I went a bit off track & probably deserve a bit of s$&t stirring at the end, haha. I'm bidding on car later tonight(think manual) & have another in Vic I'm viewing(auto) on w/e. Both gtt. Going back to my original question=I just wanted to know if autos & manuals had similar hp capabilities, yes Ben & Hadouken "Mod to the max" capabilities haha? To help me decide which one

It's very easy to poke fun and have a lols at others who are just starting out and asking (what to more ... learned posters) can be silly questions

When the truth is you're likely just enthusiastic and excited and looking starry-eyed into the future of a nice well sorted high HP enjoyable skyline

well, let my jaded, aged eyes be the voice of reason and say OH SHIT SON BUY A f**kING MANUAL.

Better yet, buy someone else's project.

The way you're going about it is all wrong, has nothing to do with auto or manual.

• Like 1

Cheers Kinkstaah. I am excited & realised I am jumping the gun. Was just so happy to sell N/A 34 & jump in to turbo. I understand it's a long (& expensive) road now.Taking all on board, thanks. Ps. Last import looked I had to say no as had a Nismo S tune body kit(did no like front bar) & big ass wing, was disappointed. I am now looking at others projects also.

At least you're selling the N/A and getting a turbo.

Do the smart thing and read read read. There's a clear upgrade path almost everyone follows on a long enough timeline.

Going to that point directly will save you many tens of thousands of dollars and years of labor and pain.

It could be argued that no one would do that/see the value in it until they've already done it the hard way once first though.

• Like 1

N/A got sold. Will do Kinkstaah, & have been trying to read through as much SAU threads as possible & will continue to do so. Thanks mate. Ps. A bit off topic but if anyone in Vic & in to Muay Thai & mma-on 22/8 at Doncaster will be a few of my training partners & friends fighting. Will be good night & will be good to meet some of you guys

Edited by MR PHATT

N/A got sold. Will do Kinkstaah, & have been trying to read through as much SAU threads as possible & will continue to do so. Thanks mate. Ps. A bit off topic but if anyone in Vic & in to Muay Thai & mma-on 22/8 at Doncaster will be a few of my training partners & friends fighting. Will be good night & will be good to meet some of you guys

sorry fights are in Kengsinton-Melbourne Pavlion.

• 2 weeks later...