SAU Community

Prp trigger kit nightmare

Just now, MoMnDadGTR said:

i have been building a motor the whole time the car build has been going on. just took some time with machinging as we were only using the stocker to fab everything up but now fak it gunna see waht it can do. it was a stock r33 motor in MINT condition. i bought 3500 dollars in sonic testing equipment and the block was unreal. i was considering sending it to herman an prp to confirm my test. but it was clear the block has seen no abuse the end bearings were still in great shape.  i couldnt care less if i broke the block ive read over a million threads about it im well aware good chap lol.  you can see it in about the middle of my build thread. the block is finally complete with a prp brace. Head is now ported and finished. just have to assemble it then we will install it end of month, so shouldnt have any cracking issues. im using a 6466 on the new engine. cheers

actually quote unquote i may just keep pushing it tonight till it cracks the block or lifts the head, rod bolts, oilpump, lol sorry if this cringes anyone out but gunna get dangerous with her. im curious to see what it can handle

• Like 1

As all the cool kids apparently say "SEND IT" ...."it's not mine"

My bag of donuts is on a bearing spinning at high rpm from oil loss, or, the rod going at low rpm from torque 

Take video either way

3 hours ago, mlr said:

As all the cool kids apparently say "SEND IT" ...."it's not mine"

My bag of donuts is on a bearing spinning at high rpm from oil loss, or, the rod going at low rpm from torque 

Take video either way

Hahahah my man she held together! For now....here’s a video 580whp is where we stopped for now....

• Like 1

On 5/7/2021 at 12:34 PM, MoMnDadGTR said:

Well i know this thread got a little wanky, but i have to eat my foot on something and jump back to why i even started this thread. the whole problem was when we turned the set screw in to tighten down on the cherry sensor i must have ate my wheaties that morning because i crushed the sensor which is why it would read irratic. prp has since changed it to jam nuts one ach side of the bracket(prp wierdness) and once we tightened the jam nuts down we had to grind off the nuts on one side so it wouldnt rub on the stock crank pulley.  now made some serious power with the prp trigger and e85. doing another pull tonight on 25 psi

Interesting, i thought 'eat your wheaties' was an Aussie thing referring to weetbix. 

2 hours ago, iruvyouskyrine said:

Interesting, i thought 'eat your wheaties' was an Aussie thing referring to weetbix. 

aussie.jpg