SAU Community

Aussie R31 discussion...

predator

Sorry mate, with all due respect... strike 1...

I'm not taking sides here Ghostrider, I can see your point, but pretty please don't lower yourself to petty blonde generalizations etc.

If you are indeed as old as your bio says you are that is...

REZZ,

What's this strike???????

You telling me that your a moderator and this is a warning???????

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REZZ,

What's this strike???????

You telling me that your a moderator and this is a warning???????

55 now? Happy Birthday :(

Yes, I'm not just a moderator... but a SUPER MODERATOR! :)

Mate, calm down. I get more than a few PM's regarding your posts. You also call out Karina (one of the SAU team) and belittle her. I don't think you should continue on this course... so "strike 1" is a warning that you'll get a warning ok? I think I'm being pretty lenient (especially as I ignored the first 3 odd PM's about you).

I'm trying to be as respectful as possible, but it's a little hard when you call out people in a manner befitting a sub-25 year old (ie: younger than me).

55 now? Happy Birthday :D  

Mate, calm down. I get more than a few PM's regarding your posts. You also call out Karina (one of the SAU team) and belittle her. I don't think you should continue on this course... so "strike 1" is a warning that you'll get a warning ok? I think I'm being pretty lenient (especially as I ignored the first 3 odd PM's about you).

I'm trying to be as respectful as possible, but it's a little hard when you call out people in a manner befitting a sub-25 year old (ie: younger than me).

Well then Mr Super Moderator,

If your not taking sides as you claim, and I'm issued a warning and Karina is not issued with the same, you can stick your SAU forum up your arse.

Have a nice day.

Well then Mr Super Moderator,

If your not taking sides as you claim, and I'm issued a warning and Karina is not issued with the same, you can stick your SAU forum up your arse.

Have a nice day.

I did give SKY031 a warning via PM...

Look, this isn't worth continuing. All I ask (and the reason why I'm here is because someone asked me to intervene) is that you quit belittling SKY031... she's a moderator here and until the owner of the site says otherwise she'll continue to be a moderator ok?

Please, feel free to take it up with PranK if you think changes should be made.

55 now? Happy Birthday :D  

Have you bothered to read this thread????????

My opening comment was simply "Why would you bother" and went on to speak of RATED HORSEPOWER

Where??????? at any stage to this point did I ever call out Karina, one of your so called precious SAU team.

Where????????? have I in any way shape or form coerced her into the mud slinging antics she started with.

Why??????????? if she is such a coveted member of the team does she NOT UNDERSTAND the terminology of RATED HORSEPOWER.

AND even you quoted me in what I said about rated vs dyno horsepower.

You have the hide to give me a warning after what had been said DAYS before.

I had been away for 4 days, and had not even seen a computer from Sat 25th December, yet you can chime in and do this.

As a matter of interest, HOW MANY OF THE FIRST 3 PM's WERE FROM KARINA? and you claim to be impartial.

Isn't that a whole lot of crap, if it wasn't for the fact that your in Japan & she is in Melbourne, I would be certain you were screwing her.

She starts the bun fight & I get the warning.

Huh!!!!! bullsh!t this is and your full of it. This would be a nice place if not for the fat ****s that think they're moderators, and if your not to careful, the same demise as SDU will come to you.

And just for your info, you can put the birthday wish where your mother never kissed you as well, coming from you, it ain't worth sh!t.

If you think I'm pissed off your right & I don't give a stuff what you do, as I quit.

Go F#CK YOURSELF MR SUPER MODERATOR

Have you bothered to read this thread????????

My opening comment was simply "Why would you bother" and went on to speak of RATED HORSEPOWER

Where??????? at any stage to this point did I ever call out Karina, one of your so called precious SAU team.

Where????????? have I in any way shape or form coerced her into the mud slinging antics she started with.

Why??????????? if she is such a coveted member of the team does she NOT UNDERSTAND the terminology of RATED HORSEPOWER.

AND even you quoted me in what I said about rated vs dyno horsepower.

You have the hide to give me a warning after what had been said DAYS before.

I had been away for 4 days, and had not even seen a computer from Sat 25th December, yet you can chime in and do this.

As a matter of interest, HOW MANY OF THE FIRST 3 PM's WERE FROM KARINA? and you claim to be impartial.

Isn't that a whole lot of crap, if it wasn't for the fact that your in Japan & she is in Melbourne, I would be certain you were screwing her.

She starts the bun fight & I get the warning.

Huh!!!!! bullsh!t this is and your full of it. This would be a nice place if not for the fat ****s that think they're moderators, and if your not to careful, the same demise as SDU will come to you.

And just for your info, you can put the birthday wish where your mother never kissed you as well, coming from you, it ain't worth sh!t.

If you think I'm pissed off your right & I don't give a stuff what you do, as I quit.

Go F#CK YOURSELF MR SUPER MODERATOR

You've made your point quite a few times in this thread as regards SKY031 not understanding 'rated horsepower' etc, etc and believe it or not as I mentioned before:
I can see your point, but pretty please don't lower yourself to petty blonde generalizations etc.
I've actually understood where you were coming from...

You've made your point... but in doing so you've made an ABSOLUTE fool of yourself.

I don't care what you do, leave... stay... wash the dishes... but if you think I'm gonna bite just because you told me to "f#ck myself" (and a "prick" via PM :)), well you can just sit back and watch Rezz teach you a lesson in maturity:

I'm sorry for offending you Ghostrider. I shouldn't have jumped the gun and warned you publicly without giving you a PM warning first. I hope that you'll be able to forget about this episode and continue contributing to SAU.

oh btw

i have

1988 Shitter Gxe Sedan

RB25DET and 33 Box

3 Inch Turbo back

Custom Garrett Cooler so end tanks are at the same end

Nismo twin plate, best mod ive ever done

HR31 front end conversion - all panels and lights

S3 rear lights

Shitter Roh rims

im either going to sell it or go nuts on it..........

rar31.JPG

if you made him leave Rezz you are now my new hero  

i will honour you with sacrifises of virgins... whatever you wish

Your 22???????

I've got a 19 year old daughter that speaks more intelligently than you, but then again I could be mistaking you for a 22 year old KNOWS everything little sh!t!

That be right?????????

got pics of your daughter?

does she like 31's

mine pops flames and stuff

what you need to understand old man, is that if you come on here and bag ppl on these forums, especially known and respected men like Rezz, expect to cop shit back. I dont know Rezz or anything like that, but id stick up for him any day, he seems like a champ. you on the other hand are straight up a wanker. keep your attitude, no one gives a fark how old you are, a 55 year old wanker is still a wanker just a wanker with more life experience.

btw this is the second time you have questioned my intellegence: like i said before my i.q is 138 , i know thats not bad, i think, im not sure. i simply choose not to use it when talking to you: you dont deserve it.

as for knowing it all: i really dont know that much, but i can pretend to, much like you. funny you knew where the paste from the dictionary came, because thats where you spend alot of your time obviously. now keep the talk to 31's of get off the retirement homes computer, others need it for more important stuff.

got an issue with me: feel free to pm me abuse, ill simply paste it here so others can continue to laugh at you.

Tom.

got pics of your daughter?

does she like 31's

mine pops flames and stuff

what you need to understand old man, is that if you come on here and bag ppl on these forums, especially known and respected men like Rezz, expect to cop shit back. I dont know Rezz or anything like that, but id stick up for him any day, he seems like a champ. you on the other hand are straight up a wanker. keep your attitude, no one gives a fark how old you are, a 55 year old wanker is still a wanker just a wanker with more life experience.

btw this is the second time you have questioned my intellegence: like i said before my i.q is 138 , i know thats not bad, i think, im not sure. i simply choose not to use it when talking to you: you dont deserve it.

as for knowing it all: i really dont know that much, but i can pretend to, much like you. funny you knew where the paste from the dictionary came, because thats where you spend alot of your time obviously. now keep the talk to 31's of get off the retirement homes computer, others need it for more important stuff.

got an issue with me: feel free to pm me abuse, ill simply paste it here so others can continue to laugh at you.  

Tom.

Sent you a PM

I've been trying to keep out of this, but it's apparent it's not going to go away.

ghostrider, you say that i'm the one who started war, but that's not the way it is.

You threw down the gauntlet when you belittled another member by using the "why bother" comment.

The question you should have been asking, is "why bother having 3 NA RB30 Skylines?" and if that was what you had asked, it would have become clear in that one sentence exactly WHY cazz is turbocharging one of her cars.

I couldn't see the point of simply replacing a stock RB30E with an RB30ET

She never said she was replacing the current motor with an RB30ET, she said she is turbocharging her current motor. (RB30e+t is more powerful than a factory RB30et motor, due to the higher compression ratio in the RB30e, which throws your Holden quoted number of 150kw out the window.)

There are plenty of reasons that people modify their cars, and what people choose to do to their car is UP TO THEM!

If you don't like it, then you don't have to start with the keyboard warrior rubbish.... take some advice from Ronan Keating... "you say it best when you say nothing at all" :)

Moderators are SUPPOSED to be neutral and not be tempted into slanging matches as you are so often involved in.

Link?

I've got a 19 year old daughter that speaks more intelligently than you......

but then you come out with something like this:

....if it wasn't for the fact that your in Japan & she is in Melbourne, I would be certain you were screwing her.

Very mature indeed.

settle down pete..... if this isn't resolved soon we're going to have to have a jelly wrestling match to sort it out.... save your "toilet breaks" until then :)

anyhoo...... tomj is your car still for sale?

Last i heard it was on the market again.

Don't love her and leave her, love her some more before you go your seperate ways!

If you sell it you'll be haunted with thoughts of "what if?"