SAU Community

SAU calendar 2005????

RTFGTR

i can try to get it organised... even make it non specific, eg: use the winners of the art comp for each month as a pic page...

otherwise i can always ask my ex's modelling agency to come have a photoshoot with VIC's finest :cheers:

We gotta talk about this... :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd say

maybe get each state and territory to do a little photoshoot and then put a group photo on each page, one from each state, then maybe a japan one, and a prank photo, as he is out awsome leader??

also, make sure there is more variety than 33's and 34's, that means ptuuin up some 31's and 30's, even some prince's!

just host a huge cruise for each state... get a group photo with the cars in the background and that will look sweet. Sadly im not a photographer so i dont know if its physically possible to fit 50 people (minimum) and 50 cars onto one photograph, would look good though

gotta list everyone's nicks and real names... makes it interesting :rofl:

I like that idea, it's always "interesting" to put names to faces.

How do you cange your user name??

Also, I think the idea of Sate "meet/cruse/members" group shot is a great idea.

Umm.. Maybe to find out if other members of the forum are interested maybe we should put some info about it in our signatures?? I'm sure not everyone comes into this section and has a read ?

I think this is an awesome idea, i suggest Anna (anna32) does the photoshoots for south east queensland cars, she has a mad camera and her photos from the last cruise came out amazing, and if she cant be rooted driving to all the destinations, ill chofure -spelling-