SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Hi Andy, I saw you at the last minute as I was looking at the stone house on my left and then saw that M35 bonnet as I looked back to the road and tooted as it was too late to wave. We were returning from lunch at St Albans with the Sydney Z car club (my other love but the 240Z is only a two seater and wife and daughter make 3). On our way up the Bell's Line of Road going the long way home, I also spotted a yellow C34 as I was into passing traffic up hill in the overtaking lane on a nice sweeping left hand bend, he was heading towards Richmond with much less traffic to deal with. Overall a great 300Km drive for lunch. Regards Craig

Hey Craig (and Andy, too), we stopped at the Stone House cafe on our Stagea 15th Anniversary cruise on the October long weekend, so if you'd have attended you would have been amongst over 20 Stageas on that day.

Speaking of Craig's, I spotted Jetwreck Craig (minus his M35, but kinda making up for it with the GIO R32 GT-R race car) yesterday at the SAU-NSW Dinner of Legends, and also Ryan in his s2 C34.

This arvo I spotted StageIan in his s2 C34.

Hey Craig (and Andy, too), we stopped at the Stone House cafe on our Stagea 15th Anniversary cruise on the October long weekend, so if you'd have attended you would have been amongst over 20 Stageas on that day.

I can not live life regrets... it is what it is... :)

Spotted a White C34 on the Pacific Hwy at Wahroonga this morning heading South at 9.31am. Damn spped camera's, half the traffic doing 40km/h the others trying to do 60km/h and braking hard. lol

I can not live life regrets... it is what it is... :)

Spotted a White C34 on the Pacific Hwy at Wahroonga this morning heading South at 9.31am. Damn spped camera's, half the traffic doing 40km/h the others trying to do 60km/h and braking hard. lol

Yep that was me. Hi I just picked up a new customer up that way so I am learning my way around that area I hate those cameras

White M35 driving along King William Street this afternoon. Axis perhaps? Had colour coded flares but I missed the front end. Big Sinergy sticker on the back window. Looked nice! :thumbsup:

I think a guy from Synergy owns it... Has biiiig brakes and nice rims :)

spotted a silver M35 coasting northside (towards clifton hill) along Hoddle St near Richmond station around 7.45 this morning...anyone in SAU?

Edited by Sydsyd