SAU Community

Winton Fun Day Sunday Dec 19th

Snowman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's quite a few 89 R32 GTRs going around for sale if you not worry about the colour...

Not saying the R33 you want is impossible but with time constraint of less than 3 weeks, you'd be hard pressed to find one in black and also with sunroof. Try any colour with sunroof, possibly easier to find.

Well, if you were a paid up member you would be able to see the Motorsport Calender, in the members forum :):D:(.

There is a Twilight round happening at Calder, organized by the WRX club.

i might rock up...  but i wont be racing the line this time - engine is taking a lil longer than expected

guys (looks towards snowy), any dates  been planned for feb yet? as in sandown, p.i etc?

i might rock up...  but i wont be racing the line this time - engine is taking a lil longer than expected

guys (looks towards snowy), any dates  been planned for feb yet? as in sandown, p.i etc?

man how long has this car been built for? Its been like 1 year now

Kami - yeah as mentioned the next "real" track meet planned is Feb 5th with the WRX Club. Its a twighlight round - so night racing. The flames will look so cool.

But all of the stuff will be in the members section. If you want to join the club etc soon PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy of the form - remember as of 1/1/05 there is a $20 joining fee ontop of the $50 anaual fee so you have less than a month to get in on the special offer and the current membership goes through to Feb 06 anyways.

:P