SAU Community

R34 GTR only $18000.00

Nexus9

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL.

I have to say it looks pretty cool from the front if you forget the travesty of making a civic look like a GTR and that it only looks cool cos it looks like a mini GTR (I'd love to see a GTiR made into a GTR look-alike).

Now don't get me wrong it's stupid as hell...... but...... ITS ALSO AN AUTO... :headshot:

all that and it is still SOHC N/A under the bonnet

and I like this "Hidden rear video camera with sound" ........ WTF for? so you can see and hear all the people laughing their arse off as you drive by.

But the worst thing is that it actually has bids AND the reserve has been met :cheers:

Guys you are all just envious of his air suspension and flame kit...

I got all excited when I saw the two huge bottles in the boot. I though uleh! Fully sick 500hp nos shot! then I read the description and realised it was just the gas bottles for the sus. :)

Richard

ahahahah in the picture that shows the camera it looks like theres a bullet hole in the numberplate! Thats why he just changed the rear bumper kit, cos somebody hated his ricemobile so much that they decided it would look even more hardcore to have a whole lotta bullet holes in the back....