SAU Community

Stagea Parts List

Lone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive had a search but cant find the answer.. what front suspension (coilovers/swaybar) fits the RS C(2WD) 34 Stagea's??

what do u have on eyelets on the front i would think it would be the same. as for sway bars look up white-line and they should be able to tell u. think 1 of them is the same not know if its front or rear

I have read threw all 19 pages and curious has anyone got the part number for a series 2 mine is built year 2000 rs4 turbo awd definate answer on front and rear brake pad numbers?

look it up on bendix they will ask for the year and if its awd or rwd

• 4 weeks later...

Ok all after having to do the rear bearings on my c34 have found some info u might all want. The jjr ntn bearings are the same as the Nissan 1s. Same part number and half the price. I also got the rear seals for the bearings but not end up using them. Have part numbers for them if anyone wants

Hey guys , Im at auto electrician

For weeks now my power windows motor had failed on me

I have now found the solution to fixing the power motors with out having to import a motor from the same car and have saved hundreds

So if anyone needs theirs to be fixed just PM me im located in Burwood , im not sure on prices yet but just letting everyone know , all parts could be found in aus , i think .

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

ive been trawling through this thread and havent seen any details on o2 sensors for a wgnc34 rs four, its a rb25det,

are they the same as a r34 or r33 etc or are they a different part number all together?

any info would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

There is lots of info in here (and R33 and S1 are the same, and different from R34 or S2 Neo engine.):

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/83819-fitting-a-new-lambda-sensor/

or just go to

http://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/ngk-ntk-lambda-oxygen-sensor-ntk-nissan-skyline-r32-gts-gts4-gtst-gts25-r33-gts25-gts4-gts25t-p-1023.html

Hi all,

ive been trawling through this thread and havent seen any details on o2 sensors for a wgnc34 rs four, its a rb25det,

are they the same as a r34 or r33 etc or are they a different part number all together?

any info would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Just grab an r33 one, some crimp connectors and a crimp/wire tool

The sensors are the same, but the plugs are different

(I get 10ish l/100km highway with an Vulture motorsport r33 one in mine)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if you can order the front CV boots separately? if so where from?

C34 RS4-S

nissan sells a kit which comes with new grease and clamps, about $80/cv tho

same as r33 gtr

Hi there, I'm new to this so if I'm in the wrong spot let me know :)

I'm after a replacement front wiper linkage mechanism for 2002 Stagea. OEM prices are ridiculous so hoping someone know where/how I can get second hand spares, and what the part number for this widget would be?

Cheers,

Snoot

I'm after a replacement front wiper linkage mechanism for 2002 Stagea. OEM prices are ridiculous so hoping someone know where/how I can get second hand spares, and what the part number for this widget would be?

Cheers,

Snoot

It would help if you say where you are!

Cheers,

Snoot

I have an assembly here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, after it falling off on the F3 im looking for the plastic wheel arch cover for an AR-X if anyone knows of one going? Left hand side. Looked at Amayama and $268 seems a fair bit... tried some wreckers but no luck so far.

Any help would be appreciated!

u9gt.jpg