SAU Community

This is gold...How many can u take..30 to 1?

raasclaat

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...14&fpart=1&vc=1

Personally..i think my fist or foot would get sore after a while..unless u can use one that you have killed against the others like a sword as mentioned in the post.

Also..even if they are trained for a day by experts, i dont think 5 yr olds have the ability to work together that well.

Since its a bit room i think you have the ability to pick them off slowly..If it were a small classroom you would be MEAT.

If you can protect your balls you will do well...

Maybe get your distance, then charge one.....get your distance again, and keep that up.

:kick:

I rekn

All the kids would be trying to grab onto you like leaches and will try biting, kicking, hitting and trying to poke your eyes out.

Yea kids would aim for the nuts..

I rekn u could win.

wish i could give it a go

hehe

Yeh they said u get a cup so ud be sorta ok in that department.

It all depends on motivation i guess. Youd want to be able to have them come at u from one direction not all at once, that would be difficult. Still, can a 5 year old hit hard enuff to KO an adult? maybe after a few thousand head kicks.

hehe cool hypo question

So funny! hahaha

"The problem I see with running around or kicking / flailing your legs is the potential for one of the little carcasses strewn about the room to get caught up in your legs. Inevitably, when this happens, the likelihood of a serious ACL or MCL injury is increased.

To avoid this undesirable situation I would most likely fight my way to an edge of the room, and essentially back up near a wall. By doing this I could guarantee that none of the buggers could get behind me and cause damage to my knees. Also, the proximity to the wall would afford you the opportunity to bash the anklebiters' heads against the wall one at a time until they are neutralized. "

Yeah I think around 30 is realistic.

i still think 5 yr olds are way too light ...

Even if they did come all at once, you have a whole gymnasium, ...so get your distance, charge with a thumping kick . your legs are longer than their arms or legs, so you can bowl one over there..probably even crack his chest and knock him into another. Run away and keep using that technique.

If they were slightly older than 5 yrs old i think you would have a big problem

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH what a pissa...

I recon 30 isn't much either - i think it would depend on fitness, eventually you'd get tired of running/punching/kicking/throwing them, that would be when you'd loose.. lets say i could average 1 every 5 seconds.. thats 12 per minute.. how many minutes could you throw/smash little kids for? ;) 5minutes of a good workout would mean 5 x 12 = 60.... stamina is the key :rofl:

ok...

I think I'll grap one knock one out, mean while spining one keep others away.

and grab his right/left leg with both arm, then break his/her pelvic bone by applying right pressure on to lateral portion of right thgih, then you pull hard as you can.

the ball joint will ripped off his pelvic bone (just have to yank out rectus femoris tenden and attched muscle). 'vola' use it as weapon.

I know bit graphic but if I had to do it... I'll

this remind me of Movie "SAW"

in 2nd thought....

condition is "healthy Americans" - that doenst exist... so I can take infinity. :)

LOL... Farking gold topic

Like stated before stamia is definatly the key... For instance ur adverage pub brawl/street punch up goes for less then 5 mins and thinking about it most are breathing very heavily afterwards- Still with a CUP and being 6"7 i personally think i could take on 2 or 3 of these little nutters :) But if i had the oppurtunity i would definatly like 2 take on 30 or 40 of em.. Once u knock out the 1st one, will probs end up being fun :) Not something you would want to brag about thou lol

as much as id hate to admit it tha lil bstrdsd have me after say 8-10 due to my poor fitness levels and their hypo 5 yr old energy

so wrong yet so enthralling

Man, you're gunna make me paranoid!

Next time while walking thru the fruit section in Coles....

..... nudge to the girlfriend....

"did you see the way that kid just looked at me?!"

thinks to myself....."he's dead when we get to the checkouts....it's gunna take at least 2 days of combat training before you can take me on....PAL !"

• 3 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I had a similar situation with my R32 GTS4. I replaced that solenoid, but it hasn't solved the problem. So its possible the pump is failing. It seems you need to drop the diff in order to do anything that might fix this. So its important to know exactly what the problem is. Or just replace / repair everything while the diff is out.
    • Yep, I was supprised. Its all about flow rather then housing size.  Doing G35-900 Vs ATR45SS-1 Next. 62mm V 61mm. 
    • Of course sometimes you cannot go with the cheaper alternative but I try to weigh it up for the application - am I competing or am I going to the track ten times p/yr. As long as there’s enough information out there to back the cheaper alternative as a good option I’ll go for that.   I’m a bit of a bastard though as it’s my job to reduce costs, particularly on non income generating assets. EUR 500 saved for the diff + EUR 1,000 saved on BC racing over Bilstein and then say EUR 300 versus EUR 600 on an off brand windscreen versus OEM (for example) soon accumulates. I mean, I’m probably gonna put the car in the ditch anyway. Absolutely do not take this as a justification for always buying cheap shitty parts, just a rationale for doing your research and considering what’s necessary for your application.    
    • All the above effort, time, swapping out parts in the dark (i.e. no O2 data). You're literally running in the dark.
    • Looks like both of my cars have pressure switch issues. The R32 GTR has 18 flashes on the ATTESSA controller which is "ETS pressure switch circuit". The 4WD light is intermittent, and often just restarting the car clears it. There is an $300 replacement option https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/285675135148?itmmeta=01HXN3YKRGKQ08GRZ5KFKKZWJT&hash=item428390a0ac:g:6CcAAOSwWxBltMEG so if it becomes a permanent issue and I can confirm that the switch is the issue, i have a solution. The NM35 is reporting C1208, and disconnecting the switch causes the 4WD light to go away. Translating from the Japanese shop manual "when the pressure is reduced to 2.6MPa (377 psi) or less: conduction occurs when the pressure increases to 3.8MPa (550 psi) or less: conduction is present. Reference: • Immediately after the E-TS actuator motor stops, the pressure inside the accumulator is high and there is no continuity." Not sure how good the translation is but from what i can deduce this means the switch is normally closed (NC) and as the pressure builds from 0 to 550 psi the switch stays closed, then opens and 550 psi. As the pressure drops from 550 psi to 377 psi the switch stays open then closes again at 377 psi. Is that how these things work? These pressures are a lot higher than the R32 ("control pressure 0-228 psi") but i'm hoping i can find a generic switch (like they've done for the R32) to use as a replacement. Maybe something like https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/355586397452?epid=1676016964&itmmeta=01HXN534AF22ACTG6TGDDQGEQ7&hash=item52ca99d50c:g:mAEAAOSw8ilmBcMh&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8LtWdNlWHgyJ%2F3cbw25S2A1lde3qBi3fJii4T3lQavCz4kpqiD42SmBa4FocMvXCjcxiowHjb8vZ8%2BWxc53BkHv781tkStSnCDaenfGKC3bIp0keK20dfsn9LoPa3TfqaEmAydqqyKobgTdXsGGzsl%2BRjOVGuD8OIpOv%2B0wMl7aUtHg0iJtojbtzA%2BRS8Xfm8Ufjuvz4niwrqglAXFUbkL6J%2FGuHPeeECZhLBBN3iNM1Swl94Fv5zE95YK%2B5O6dxDN1ySNOjdMxkA8yaprbuwRHFQv1nlGh%2FWjekj6EUFR2%2FO4HTsoKtSAkY0Mj1w1uf1w%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6zFjKXtYw but with a lower close pressure, and thread adapter if required. Am i dreaming?