SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Na I hit up some soft shell tacos from salsas... Should have got the spicy ones, the plain beef needs a bit more kick...

Would totally demolish that burger over a few hours though... Apparently to get it, I'd need to fly to Chihuahua Mexico, so its a bit out of my price range.

Sell the evo, it's all the rage these days.

• Like 1

Na I hit up some soft shell tacos from salsas... Should have got the spicy ones, the plain beef needs a bit more kick...

should have gone to a dick filled taco truck. f**king ass hats.

Would totally demolish that burger over a few hours though... Apparently to get it, I'd need to fly to Chihuahua Mexico, so its a bit out of my price range.

Or go to Captain America's / Misty's

should have gone to a dick filled taco truck. f**king ass hats.

Why does this bother you so much? Did you do food trucks before they were mainstream?

7933156156_6b3610eae3_o.gif

loling at some of your replies Ham

lol'ing at them

Nick that scotch has gone back up to $500, hope you got your bottle!

Yeah got one for my dad and myself, should've mentioned it was a 24 hour deal

Your mum did

m.youjizz.com

EyxJPV.jpg

I'll just leave this here...

10407142_10152848532716840_1679943444470

simple is better brah

simple is better brah

Dis

Ultimately the patty makes or breaks the burger

Everything else is an improver or a detractor

Which is why Ham and I recommend old mate Jamie's patties

Seriously though, they're pretty farkin nice - capsicum, paprika, onion, hints of chilli, some other shit. Almost Mexican tasting. Dollop some Nandos pepper sauce on top and finish with tasty cheese in a lightly toasted fresh bun...so good

Add salad if you prefer the company of men

on the simple wagon here..

tho now and then then going a smashed patty a double cheese burger is good.

8Bit is a good example of this.

other than one seemingly minor thing, they cut the bun too near the top, so the top falls apart cut that bad boy in the middle and that would be a near perfect burger.

qJ3qcvyMj86Qw2-640m.jpg

I ate at 8 BIT last night and thought it was pretty damn tasty. Had the chicken burger with coleslaw and the Footscray station doughnut milkshake.

Some nut case ordered a burger with 2 chicken patties and 2 beef patties while I was there. Looked like a cardiac arrest in a bun...

Hey pollen count

f**k you buddy!

Follow Aaron's advice and go to a local market to find some honey made from local bees... Eat all the honey, snort all the pollen.

• Like 1

I ate at 8 BIT last night and thought it was pretty damn tasty. Had the chicken burger with coleslaw and the Footscray station doughnut milkshake.

Some nut case ordered a burger with 2 chicken patties and 2 beef patties while I was there. Looked like a cardiac arrest in a bun...

My mate ate there last night.

Saw your car

nohomo nostalker