SAU Community

Home Tuning Vipec And Link G4 Skyline Plug In Ecus Thread .

The new Vipec plugin for 350z has just been released, I may be heading this way in the future with some serious modifications to the engine loom on the VQ25det... Some impressive features on this.

the new elite is miles ahead, save your cash you wont be disappointed

Ahh yep that's pretty clear that for one reason or another the duty it's using isn't enough for a certain amount of the time but once it gets up there it's pretty happy, quite interesting

That thing is fast, btw :D

Ahh yep that's pretty clear that for one reason or another the duty it's using isn't enough for a certain amount of the time but once it gets up there it's pretty happy, quite interesting

That thing is fast, btw :D

Would be faster if it ran 2 bar in the first 3 gears :) Not too bad for a standard bottom end and gearbox though

Here is the current wastegate duty cycle table

Capture_zps75dc5c30.jpg

If you don't want to setup gear based maps, can you set two different duty maps vs road speed?

wheel spin can be trouble some for calculations... Unless it uses front sensors.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think it even outputs to the ECU, just the dash...

Yep

Unless someone has wired the stock sensor to one of the ECU's input. But I think it would be a bit innacurate for that, not sure but I'd rather use a better quality sensor

• 8 months later...

Gents,

Looking for some help please. My Vipec dealer is of little help.

I have a V88 with a custom adapter loom that connects to the stock R32/RB26 harness. I have the ECCS relay(pin 16 on the stock harness) connected to Aux6. I'm using a General Purpose output with a 1 condition switch logic. I'm using MAP> for Sw Cond 1 and 1 kpa for the value. I believe this works properly, except that I'm only seeing 6 volts at pin 16 with the key off. There should be 12 volts.

Also, some of the dash lights stay on with the key off. I may have some current backfeeding into the ECU somehow. Could it be the ISC solenoid, which is connected to Aux4? The plug-in base map uses Injector Drive 7 for the ISC solenoid.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks

Yep

Unless someone has wired the stock sensor to one of the ECU's input. But I think it would be a bit innacurate for that, not sure but I'd rather use a better quality sensor

Yep

buy a LS1 oil pressure sensor off ebay they are a great accurate budget 3wire sensor.... often repackaged into dearer ecu brand boxes.

buy a LS1 oil pressure sensor off ebay they are a great accurate budget 3wire sensor.... often repackaged into dearer ecu brand boxes.

This is great info for this thread (and for me)