SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

1 hour ago, joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo said:

What a load of "poor-me" conservative facebook comment section horse shit.

Let me guess, the left media is opressing you too by holding back the silent majority?

That wasn't at all what I was suggesting, but since you brought it up

Something like 96% of disclosed journalist donations have been to the Dems...if you don't think the US media have some left minded bias heading into this election...you would probably be a delusional and/or ignorant leftie too.

Even westboro baptists, who are about as radical as conservatives get, do not hold a candle to the obscene shit all the social justice warriors pull off. Pretty sure the blacklivesmatter crowd aren't gunning (pun unintended) for a Trump win...

another TV2 announcement.

and things looking good for 88E. might be a few things here and there, but the remaining info on the seismics are still yet to be completed. Then drilling from Otto/Great Bear Jan next year, then drilling of IW2 in Feb... if things are looking good by then ill probably pull out most of my shares (a whopping 30,000 or something).

The coming weeks might be a good time to get in if anyone is thinking about it. Thats just wot i think. Unlike Birds' aggressive marketing tactics.

So turns out wasnt bed bugs. My skins has weird issues with the sheets they use (or what they wash them with). I googled info on bed bugs the other day and saw the bites look different and were no patterns or specific areas of bites. Slept wrapped up in a random blanket and was less itchy, then i asked them to fit normal bed sheets and slept on them. So far so good.
Crisis averted.
In the mean time my arms/hands/neck/head is itchier than mohsen's crotch.

not how I would want to go...

"a dead man found stripped and bound to an airport bench with a slice of ham on each buttock and his genitals in an open tuna can "

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/man-found-dead-with-genitals-in-open-tuna-can/news-story/2157aaa5f872106d01fa19d9d3b46d7e

On 26/10/2016 at 4:42 PM, blah_blah said:

Hrmm we keep doing the same trips first Japan then US

Im going next year in Feb though

Maybe it's time we touch tips :18_kissing_heart:

1 hour ago, UNR33L said:

anyone going to SNL tonight on eastlink BP inbound? should be a good turnout given the weather 

What's that? Car meet I assume?

Live 5 away now lol

1 hour ago, Leroy Peterson said:

I can go, only 5mins away. will need to charge battery on Gloria lol.

59 minutes ago, Birds said:

What's that? Car meet I assume?

Live 5 away now lol

There'll be cars there from like 4pm-11pm I'll be there about 6pm and usually stay an hour or so