SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

Jamie from big brothers pants... I mean WTF is up with that???? Why can he not pull them up, imagine trying to walk around the shops let alone the house like that. ;) Wierd.....

Oh yeah and Auto Skylines.....damn chunky changing bastards.. :happy:

hey alpha im on the same page as you, there aint any thing wrong with autos, like ppl have said before aswell, its the person driving the car, not the car itself, my cousin has an auto r33 with only a few bolt on modifactions, off the go i take the lead but soon after he puts me to shame!

hey alpha im on the same page as you, there aint any thing wrong with autos, like ppl have said before aswell, its the person driving the car, not the car itself, my cousin has an auto r33 with only a few bolt on modifactions, off the go i take the lead but soon after he puts me to shame!

Maybe you can't drive :laugh::O;)

wgmg

bosses who blame the airhorns you installed on the work ute for causing it to shit itself ( was actually a short at the altenator)

just cause you dont have airhorns or way cool dino hood ornament dont get ragy at me

My rant is nothing compared to cancer... but I have a major issue when people pull out infront of me when im on a steady stretch at 70km ish... D***head in his pt cruiser gave me about one car's length to stop (on wet road). Consequently, he sped off in his shtbox so I wouldn't clip his car and left me skidding down the street nearly having a heart attack. THEN when I pulled up next to him at the lights - he laughed. :O

ALSO, the idiot that stood right behind me last night at BP Morley trying to look over my shoulder when I was putting my pin number into an eftpos machine. Maybe he thought he was funny, but then when I turned to give him a filthy look he smiled - all friendly n sht. :(;):mad:

Gave him the finger when I was pulling out and it made me feel a lot better :D

What grind my gears, is young guys who pull up next to me at the shops or traffic lights and go "is that your boyfriends car" or "did your boyfriend do that for ya?" :D no d!ckheads its my car :D now take your sh!tbox laser away from me :P and what makes me feel better is when you drive past them later on and they look at you like crap she over took us

Edited by Wildcat

What grind my gears, is young guys who pull up next to me at the shops or traffic lights and go "is that your boyfriends car" or "did your boyfriend do that for ya?" :D no d!ckheads its my car :D now take your sh!tbox laser away from me :P and what makes me feel better is when you drive past them later on and they look at you like crap she over took us

i want to pull up next to you to say that now :)

i want to pull up next to you to say that now :P

hehehe id be nice to you mitchy :D you would probably fly past me anywayz after you said something:P

Edited by Wildcat