SAU Community

Whos Buying A Ps3

HR32_GTS-T

i work for a toy shop (toy r us)

there will be 2 types you can buy

one will be range around the $600 or so mark and the other will be range around the $900 mark.

this time im going to do it right and buy mine from jap land

ohh yeah and if you pre-order now you can get a free game etc (this is at toy r us but im sure other places will have similar deals)

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah region free so ill prolly be going Jap or American, i think if u get the budget pack u will get rorted in the end, cos it lacks features needed in the future the more expensive pack has, well thats just rumour atm, well have to wait and see.

And so far the systems have been a touch faster :rofl: I remember a JAP PS1 being ALOT faster than an Aussie one!!

Although i also may probably just wait and get one when they have a 100% working chip for it and then buy one, the price should have dropped by then.

whats the 360 like? i havent even seen one, friends have told me "yeah they are okay but nothing to crash hot"

playstation has always had THE BEST GAMES AND GAMEPLAY no matter how boxy the graphics were,xbox seems to struggle in alot of its games but makes up for it with graphics.

thatll be interesting considering therell be some shit hot ps2 games coming out still round early next year. Persona 3 to name one...

wonder how long it will take for them to stop releasing ps2 games and continue only ps3... im guessing a while considering the price tag of the ps3...

• 2 weeks later...
In late 2007 when game developers have had signifigant time with the systems, then we will see the PS3 outshine the other 2 systems :O

My 2cents

Im so gonna get one especially when MGS4 comes out looks out of this world

• 2 weeks later...
In late 2007 when game developers have had signifigant time with the systems, then we will see the PS3 outshine the other 2 systems :O

My 2cents

Yeah meanwhile MS are working on there next release, you sony die hards make me laugh!

No disrespect mate, each to there own.