SAU Community

Rare Skyline Register

there was 1 for sale on ebay last year but it was resprayed which turned me off - he had problems selling the car at the time.

gun metal resprayed white.

this was bretts gtr which i saw about 6-7 years ago in his garage but then sold it, nice example:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/201368-ultra-rare-r32-v-spec-n1-for-sale/

Yes, a 92 N1. One of the 228 built. I have all paperwork, owners manual and every shaken (like rwc) from day one. Seems stock engine wise other than pod filters, exhaust and a few bolt on suspension goodies. Has had a/c fitted and a radio. Also have all the stock parts to return to standard.

Yes, a 92 N1. One of the 228 built. I have all paperwork, owners manual and every shaken (like rwc) from day one. Seems stock engine wise other than pod filters, exhaust and a few bolt on suspension goodies. Has had a/c fitted and a radio. Also have all the stock parts to return to standard.

lets see some pics :) i was unaware you owned an n1

Awesome and congrats.

Seems most have had air and radio fitted. So far have only seen 1 without AC

Do you have the stock non AC air controller? Pretty hard to find but i do know that Nissan have them on the shelf for a nice little fee, if you ever thought about removing the AC

and def +1 for pics!!

Ill get some pics up. Its been a recent addition thats for sure, and a nail biting wait on what seemed like the slowest boat from Japan! The only thing im not taking out is the AC, I live in QLD!! Will chase up a fan controller, always amazed at what Nissan still have in stock for these cars. It has the unusual split condensor and oil cooler which I assume is factory? It all fits in the same spot as the standard cars' condensor core. Ive only ever seen it on one other car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for your comments blk180, Marko and Kim.

Terry-106.jpg

Nothing more than cosmetic stuff to be done to this.

Terry-109.jpg

My wife catches me going into the garage to take a peek at this.

Terry-108.jpg

Pretty clean inside.

Terry-117.jpg

ECU by Mine's needs to be switched and adapted for 98RON - I was given a PFC as a present from the former owner of Matthew's VS2 Nur

Terry-113.jpg

And thanks to Kristian for the past two R34 GT-Rs, I'm a lucky guy. :thumbsup:

Yeah no aircon (just a blank switch) and a blocking panel where the stereo goes, although mine had the stereo optioned back in - only a single DIN radio (CD player not functioning!) with the two front speakers.

The N1 stickers were a factory option, so rare that I'd never seen them before until Terry unearthed them!