SAU Community

350gt Tv And Sat Nav

GT-R LM

Mine is under my steering wheel so it's not in the way, but the sensor is on the dash next to the windscreen.

So Chris is it wired in with the rest of the computer etc is it?

not sure on that one. part of the reason I wanted a better shot of it. the one that is IN the dash next to the nav IS wired to the CAN system

Will get a better pic of it tonight.

Here you go

post-194-1186475966_thumb.jpg

post-194-1186476093_thumb.jpg

looking at an idea here: IF I was to work out a way to reuse the OE NAV buttons who would be interested. worked it out on paper just need to take a scope to it. would be suited to the unit I use OR a VDO.

thoughts...

Edited by Chris Rogers

chris, at the end of the day as much as i would love to have the best of everything in my car, we all have a budget which dictates everything in life

if this idea is going to blow out the price then keep in mind that it will substantially reduce the number of people who are in

and also, remember that half of those expressing interest in a nav solution won't end up getting it when push comes to shove - its the nature of how things work on these forums always..

personally i'm ready to go!

Count me in Chris, but then again you probably already did. :D How did you go with the language setting we talked about yesterday?

cheers

Muz

PS.

Finally managed to get an "update" out of the compliance people. Still no further advanced than we were 3 months ago. Thanks J-Spec. This unhappy and unfortunate saga drags on. :rofl::ermm:

Count me in Chris, but then again you probably already did. :D How did you go with the language setting we talked about yesterday?

cheers

Muz

PS.

Finally managed to get an "update" out of the compliance people. Still no further advanced than we were 3 months ago. Thanks J-Spec. This unhappy and unfortunate saga drags on. :rofl::ermm:

Hi Muz:

What's happend??

something wrong.

Would mind share with us?