SAU Community

350gt Tv And Sat Nav

GT-R LM

Hi Muz:

What's happend??

something wrong.

Would mind share with us?

Highly edited version follows.

Approached broker about importing late model M35. Was compliance available? Yes definitely. Purchased car from Japanese auctions 21/03/2007. Car arrived 21/05/2007, went to comply car, compliance not available for M35 after MY 11/2003. Several long drawn out attempts have been made to try and get car passed for emissions but no such luck to date. Car is to undergo another attempt next week with no guarantee of passing. Compliance person is confident? that it will pass emissions testing eventually, he just doesn't know when. Meanwhile our $35,000 investment (which we have never seen) travels the country on the back of one car carrier or another. Saga continues. If you want to know more, feel free to PM me.

Cheers

Muz

Edited by Muz

Highly edited version follows.

Approached broker about importing late model M35. Was compliance available? Yes definitely. Purchased car from Japanese auctions 21/03/2007. Car arrived 21/05/2007, went to comply car, compliance not available for M35 after MY 11/2003. Several long drawn out attempts have been made to try and get car passed for emissions but no such luck to date. Car is to undergo another attempt next week with no guarantee of passing. Compliance person is confident? that it will pass emissions testing eventually, he just doesn't know when. Meanwhile our $35,000 investment (which we have never seen) travels the country on the back of one car carrier or another. Saga continues. If you want to know more, feel free to PM me.

Cheers

Muz

All the 'Brokers" know that due to ADR 79 certain models of vehicles do not have their emissions test approved for the later models, they should tell you who is complying the car and he needs to give you their details and you have a chat to them about these things before you buy the car, but if they let that happen you will properly not buy the car if emissions isn't sorted and the Broker won't get your $1,000.

This has been going on for over 12 months so this situation isn't a surprise as they might call it and if they tell you all the pit falls what are the chances of you not buying a $50.000 car sight un-seen........

hi there peepz.. just like to introduce maself as one of the V35 owners!! lovin it.. although could please someone tell me if any of your cd player is working? coz mine isnt?.. :) also just how can i tell d difference between xenon and non-xenon?

Hi mate:

It seems everyone's cd player is working, your one not working????

I thought you bought from a dealer????

What's the error? Mine wouldn't work initially either, kept erroring and I thought it was dead. Kept trying and after about a week it simply started working and never looked back. Weird. Copies and originals all work fine too.

What's the error? Mine wouldn't work initially either, kept erroring and I thought it was dead. Kept trying and after about a week it simply started working and never looked back. Weird. Copies and originals all work fine too.

its just keeps coming up as "cd error".. told the dealer about it and was quite surprise that it isnt working.. they"re quite busy so they won't be able to fix it until 2 weeks.. its gets really lonely inside that car without music lol!

how about an EXACT desription of the problem from the moment you put the disc in place. IE what the unit does, noises it makes and the final result.

only issue will be parts if its a mech related problem . there are no parts available for it. the laser could be another issue as there is a local version here that i 'believe' used the same one.

how about an EXACT desription of the problem from the moment you put the disc in place. IE what the unit does, noises it makes and the final result.

only issue will be parts if its a mech related problem . there are no parts available for it. the laser could be another issue as there is a local version here that i 'believe' used the same one.

when i press the cd button, it asks to load the cd, then when u insert the cd, it takes a while to read.. around 20secs then it comes up as "cd error f3" it doesnt make any funny noises.. there is no problem with inserting, ejecting nor changing cd between stacker, it just cannot read d cd fro some reason..

A good contact for electronics for the V35 in Sydney is Con at Revolution Ph 02 9797 6499. He sorted my central locking/alarm problem/fuel door lock problem and has had a lot of experience with the 350GT and other imports - a great find for me. He has a website: www.revolutionservices.com.au

A good contact for electronics for the V35 in Sydney is Con at Revolution Ph 02 9797 6499. He sorted my central locking/alarm problem/fuel door lock problem and has had a lot of experience with the 350GT and other imports - a great find for me. He has a website: www.revolutionservices.com.au

looked at that. he's the one that does japlink..

looked at that. he's the one that does japlink..

looking forward to your satnav/dvd/FM intergated solution chris...

so can u explain the AUX mode to me.im sure it wont be possible to hook up sony stakers to it,but if the unit is clarion can their stakers be hooked in?

did the murano have a add on staker option?

There is another contact I have heard of from NSW Marrickville who does installation of the sat/nav/dvd entertainment units. Quoted 1700 for sat/nav and 800 for dvd/mp3. Apparently has done many v35's.

Nam's Electronic Service ph 95504144.

Has anyone had their car done here before?

looking forward to your satnav/dvd/FM intergated solution chris...

so can u explain the AUX mode to me.im sure it wont be possible to hook up sony stakers to it,but if the unit is clarion can their stakers be hooked in?

did the murano have a add on staker option?

as am I once the people get the patch lead right! I tried to get the correct plugs and leads done O/S - nup! they fudged it! nav I have sorted.

as for the murano- unsure. I have one due on saturday so I'll have a look.

what are you thinking?