SAU Community

So, I Was Cleaning My Car The Other Day...

ScaryTed77

well today alone got:

japanese log books and receipts

original skyline GTR owners manual

flare

manual for ARC intercooler

manual for cusco hard pipe kit

warranty certificate for full nismo arm kit

warranty for nismo brake pads

jasma certificate for kakimoto exhaust

lock nut tool

extended socket

wheel centre cap tool

jack

little good luck dangly thing (from a shrine) was stashed in the visor

heaps of air freshener pellets in the ash tray

had heaps of things in various cars. in the grey GTR I even found shit that had fallen down into the quater panel from the boot!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first got my 32 there were a couple of parking garage receipts and one coin / token ? but the cool thing was a cheque for 25,000 yen in the sun visor. It was signed and ade out to someone but at the time I couldn't find anyone to translate it. More than anything I thought it would be cool to find out the name of the prior owner.

Actual cash would always be been much better tho ! :)

Oh i almost forgot.There was a remote for what looked like a very expensive kenwood head unit with TV and DVD player in my centre console.

Also has anyone got those 2 antennas in the boot? They are a kind of rabbit ear things you would find on older TVs.

Coz they are in my boot still connected.I think they must have been for the TV thing.

Sucks to the guy who now has an expensive head unit with no remote lol

my car has had pretty much every piece of it taken off and put back in and all i found was rubbish and loose change ($AUD) thats fallen out of peoples pockets under the back seat.

i feel so ripped off. i dont even have a flair.

Had a dehydrated mouse in next to the space saver.

I didn't keep him for luck. :)

Aside from that, it had a crapload of tools down in the pokey little jack holder section along with an extra road flare, couple of coins and that was about it from memory

I found a photo of a japanese family having dinner at home in the sunvisor to my nissan california work wagon about 3 years ago. I still have it in there till this day. I run into every now and again when I clean the car or go to store things in the visor. They all look so happy and i've left it alone because i feel it brings good karma to the car (not had a ding in it till this day, touch wood) :worship:

MY GTR came with a J-POP cd in the player, i actually still have that in the glove box in the gtr as well.... also found about 10 gold coins when i was removing the rear seat to run cables for my amp .. looks like they were for a arcade of some sort..

Strange feeling knowing that the car used to be someone elses ride before you got it...

Yeh it's good that u bring good karma to the car...my R33 has a ding and three scratches (one massive one 1.5m long...not sure how it happened) since i got it...only a month ago!!! :D

Oh i almost forgot.There was a remote for what looked like a very expensive kenwood head unit with TV and DVD player in my centre console.

Also has anyone got those 2 antennas in the boot? They are a kind of rabbit ear things you would find on older TVs.

Coz they are in my boot still connected.I think they must have been for the TV thing.

Sucks to the guy who now has an expensive head unit with no remote lol

Hey! I have a Kenwood touch screen sat nav/tv tuner in my R33 - with no remote!!! You have my remote! :D Too bad the sat nav is in Japanese...and it talks to me in Japanese too...her accent sounds so cute...

I found some coins, a couple of golf balls and a bag of golf tees in the RHS 1/4 well in the boot of my R32. Some buggers decided to take the flair, the ECU, the autometer tacho, afm's, fuel pumps etc though.

I have the flare :) I also found a Japanese reciept under the backseat for noodles... I giggled :ninja:

I also found some cigarette buds in the ash tray, they had lipstick on them, and since mine was bought from a guy, and was cleaned before it was shipped, im asuming he never smoked and just figured they would be empty...

Haven't pulled the engine apart, it's supposed to be stock, and i assume it is :rant: Though my turbo sounds a lot louder then it should... doesn't have a pod on it either...

...and I struck gold just behind the plastic flap on the driver's side sun visor!

Man I love owning an import :laughing-smiley-014:

What other weird and wonderful things have you found in your car?

dude i think thats 10buks australian...gold it is

dunnoo reckon your cars prev owner was like mine.. a perv... liked the strip clubs with lits of tickets for them

when lifted the back seat found rather small red thong. needless to say the misses steam cleaned the entire interior for me... after i pulled it all out.

was funny.. you couldnt see it (the thong) from above teh seat but it was under it etiher... sort of shoved into the belt holes an to the side... must have lent it out to the son or something...... someone was getting it on in hte back seat.... not allot of room back there... the thong was REALLY small though.... forget size 6... this thing was smaller... wierd.. red an lacy..