SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

Back on topic... drove behind a Navy Blue LP640 near Bondi Beach a couple of weeks ago. Licence plates TTZ***. Very nice (and very LOUD) car.

That was me! We are putting some new rims on it next week. 20x13 rears and 19x8.5 fronts. Should make it look alot better.

Also runs a Tubi exhaust!

Thanks for that, he he. Great looking and sounding car.

Gorgeous colour.

You start to see Lambo owners tart up their older cars now (like early Gallardos and even some Murcielagos) with carbon bits and the later model tail lights, side air intakes, etc and I think it completely ruins the car.

To these eyes anyway, any of the 'last of the line' models, like your LP640, and the Countach Anniversary, Diablo 6.0, and LP560-4, are a perfect representation of each generation and don't need any sort of embellishment or addenda.

Gorgeous colour.

You start to see Lambo owners tart up their older cars now (like early Gallardos and even some Murcielagos) with carbon bits and the later model tail lights, side air intakes, etc and I think it completely ruins the car.

To these eyes anyway, any of the 'last of the line' models, like your LP640, and the Countach Anniversary, Diablo 6.0, and LP560-4, are a perfect representation of each generation and don't need any sort of embellishment or addenda.

No way, here is a before and after...