SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

How is the reception ? I also noticed some very slight noise, was thinking to clean that up with a 'noise filter' on the power wires. Ive got 2 from an old pioneer analogue car tv tuner which should do the job. Probably these are a must for all add-on audio and video receivers.

Simon

Hi guys , I would probably be interested in the GPS mods if they go ahead , the english discs didnt work in my s2 gps, but i got the TV going good ,just had a slight hickup with the aerial amps.

How is the reception ? I also noticed some very slight noise, was thinking to clean that up with a 'noise filter' on the power wires. Ive got 2 from an old pioneer analogue car tv tuner which should do the job. Probably these are a must for all add-on audio and video receivers.

Simon

I have found the reception great, You get some clipping/pausing in the signal rarely but overall it has worked much better than expected. I have not you had a chance to see whhat sort of range I get as I have only driven in the CBD.

I have found the reception great, You get some clipping/pausing in the signal rarely but overall it has worked much better than expected. I have not you had a chance to see whhat sort of range I get as I have only driven in the CBD.

I've found the watchable range in Brisbane from transmitters to be around 40 km with the factory aerials.

I've found the watchable range in Brisbane from transmitters to be around 40 km with the factory aerials.

had you tried changing the way the factory aerials are wired, eg connecting one of the side windows to the one of the back windows where they connect to the 2 F-Connectors on the tuner ?

had you tried changing the way the factory aerials are wired, eg connecting one of the side windows to the one of the back windows where they connect to the 2 F-Connectors on the tuner ?

Yeah, that's the way I have it wired, (back+side) x 2. I think thats what I described in my DIY for the C34. Is that how you went ?

Yeah, that's the way I have it wired, (back+side) x 2. I think thats what I described in my DIY for the C34. Is that how you went ?

Im not sure which wire was which side, from what i can remember i tied the same colors together as you described. On my car the the for aerial wires were two sets of pairs (double coax) the colors corresponded to an f-connector on each set of doubles.

How did you determine what color aerial was either side or rear ?

Im not sure which wire was which side, from what i can remember i tied the same colors together as you described. On my car the the for aerial wires were two sets of pairs (double coax) the colors corresponded to an f-connector on each set of doubles.

How did you determine what color aerial was either side or rear ?

I ended up following the coax to the amps to determine sides and rears, M35 might use different colours. The C34 has 2 amplifiers, one in boot(2 rears) and one on rear left upper pillar(2 sides). The amps have the colours on the coax as well.

probably just trace back coax to the amps, should give you a good indication depending on location of amps.

I would think that each double coax corresponds to an amp, one back and one side, therefore you would have to split each to make one f-connector ?

I ended up following the coax to the amps to determine sides and rears, M35 might use different colours. The C34 has 2 amplifiers, one in boot(2 rears) and one on rear left upper pillar(2 sides). The amps have the colours on the coax as well.

probably just trace back coax to the amps, should give you a good indication depending on location of amps.

I would think that each double coax corresponds to an amp, one back and one side, therefore you would have to split each to make one f-connector ?

Well I checked the connections and wouldn't you know I had the sides connected and the rears connected together. So I rewired it today (front and sides together) and will check out the reception when I go out.

The M35 is the same each double coax connection goes to an amp with a power wire in between, the signal conductors are red and white on each set so I connected the reds together and the whites together.

I will check if the result is any better this way and get back to you.

today my driver side window stopped working. of course it was down at the time. i took the door apart and gave the window motor a good tap. and it worked enough to get it closed. any ideas on what the problem is or has anyone had a problem like this before.

Sorry, but it is illegal. We can't distribute this software because we haven't copyright for it.

If someone can reach Andrey - we can teach him how to update firmware.

hello, Fedor. I live in Russia, and own X-trail produced in Japan. Could you tell me how to update firmware for Xanavi DVD nav sat, in order to have english language? I do not need any maps, just to have english language. Please write: mailto:[email protected]

Did anyone know what for there's A/P symbol on the indcator panel (right of the clocks). Japanese said that it's indicator, that it flash (or lit up) when it's time to remove filter. And may be anyone know is it possible to install ION system? Because now I use Denso ION, but it takes place...

IMG_1549_resize.jpg

rusdima, U better e-mail them on the xanavi.ru

Edited by Ayugene

Did anyone know what for there's A/P symbol on the indcator panel (right of the clocks). Japanese said that it's indicator, that it flash (or lit up) when it's time to remove filter. And may be anyone know is it possible to install ION system? Because now I use Denso ION, but it takes place...

IMG_1549_resize.jpg

rusdima, U better e-mail them on the xanavi.ru

Sorry to ask a stupid question.....but what does this thing do?

*cough* BS *cough*

no but seriously.. there's no evidence that ionising the air does anything more than you can achieve by scratching your balls while facing north with one arm out the window

That's what I'm doing wrong...

hey guys does anyone know what size rims will fit an m35. i'm interested in some 18's or 19's. anyone know what widths will fit and what offsets are needed.

i got no money for them yet but just trying to suss out what will fit so i can purchase when the cash comes in.

hey guys does anyone know what size rims will fit an m35. i'm interested in some 18's or 19's. anyone know what widths will fit and what offsets are needed.

i got no money for them yet but just trying to suss out what will fit so i can purchase when the cash comes in.

Have a look at this link. This has pictures of an ARX with 20inch rims.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/M3....html&st=20