SAU Community

Help Me Defend The Skyline Pride

R33_Rob

hi

my mate is getting a TT supra and he keeps shitting on about how much better they are then skylines. Unfortunately all i know about supras is that they are normally driven by faggots (like this guy).

can you guys tell me all the bad points about supras you can think of.

cheers

p.s. he is driving an N/A supra at the moment so if there are any bad points specifically related to them please post them.

Edited by R33_Rob

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The factory twin turbo system is crap to modify, starting to look dated, and imo most of the people who make aesthetic mods make them look shite!!

Apart from that they are really good cars, mega tough engine/gearbox/brakes. 400kw on a stock motor and gearbox, you cant argue with that.

Yeah one thing I have learnt about most skyline drivers is they don't drag other peoples cars into the dirt...

I actually have a mate, who happens to drive an NA supra, and gives me shit about my car every chance he gets, always calling me out on this or that... I can understand why he feels he has something to prove, but I really don't, my car is just plain better then his in more ways then his is better then mine...

Supras are great cars, the block is fantastic and just never breaks...

The factory twin turbo system is crap to modify, starting to look dated, and imo most of the people who make aesthetic mods make them look shite!!

Apart from that they are really good cars, mega tough engine/gearbox/brakes. 400kw on a stock motor and gearbox, you cant argue with that.

mate I dunno where you got that 400kw from, but from what I know most stock TT supra would be lucky to make 250kw

yeah Supras are good cars to ride but an eyesore to look at

mate I dunno where you got that 400kw from, but from what I know most stock TT supra would be lucky to make 250kw

yeah Supras are good cars to ride but an eyesore to look at

Eyesore? When they dont have a stupid massive kit, they look great.

U G L Y, You ain't got no alibi

You UGLY!

*clap clap*

You UGLY!

1616415on1.jpg

NOHT!

thats hot as!!! Love the look of supras...

But im not into show cars that much... i prefer fast cars... that HANDLE... hence why i have a GTR 33 over a TT supra...

id take a TT supra over my 33 anyday lol, why do people feel like they have to defend there car.

you can say sometihng like " i was going to buy a supra until my mechanic told me some nasty stories about them " and see the look on his face

i agree with that.... why do people have the need to defend there cars.... and its because people see the need to SLAG other peoples cars.... I have a next door neighbor who loves Valients, has around 5 of them… and every time he comes over he slags my Jap Shit…. Then moves onto my Corvette plastic Shit…. Then to my Torana Shit V8… and all I do is look at him and go well its just sad you will never reali know what your missing out on :worship: