Help Me Defend The Skyline Pride

R33_Rob

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's nothing to defend mate... it's a bit like saying; a Toyota Corolla rocks up next to you at the lights and starts mouthing off at how shit he thinks your Skyline is - who gives a rat's arse... we all know which is better... that's the main thing...

To truth is, the Supra engine is amongst one of the toughest to come out of Japan - however, said that, the RB engine is much more durable, sounds tougher, has much much more modifying potential and, if modified right, has the potential to produce much more power... and don't forget, the Supra is much heavier than the Skyline... and hey, what you think, a Supra or a Skyline looks better - I think Supras look hideaous!

At the end of the day, who gives a fark what he thinks... am I right?

end of the day...its your damn car, you bought it, if you didnt like it you wouldnt have bought it and if you wanted a supra you probably would have bought one.

i get the usual crap all the time but hey, its my damn car, i love it, i bought it and no i dont want an awesome TT supra, im happy with my R33 GTST!!!!!

end of the day...its your damn car, you bought it, if you didnt like it you wouldnt have bought it and if you wanted a supra you probably would have bought one.

i get the usual crap all the time but hey, its my damn car, i love it, i bought it and no i dont want an awesome TT supra, im happy with my R33 GTST!!!!!

+1 nicely put... be proud of what you got buddy!!

I wouldn't have it any other way - I love my R33 Skyline!!

the idea to begin with was to compare the 33 gtst vs. N/A supra

unfortunately i wasnt clear enough about what i was referring to and a lot of people thought i was talking about a GTST vs. TT supra

Oh, if its an N/A its no competition. GTST will win a straight line race. Hardly fair to race an N/a vs a turbo car when they both weigh roughly the same amount

To truth is, the Supra engine is amongst one of the toughest to come out of Japan - however, said that, the RB engine is much more durable, sounds tougher, has much much more modifying potential and, if modified right, has the potential to produce much more power...

Sorry, but thats wrong.

The amount of RB26's failing shows the 2J to be more "durable"

Want potential? Start with a 2J. Better oil control for a start, can run up to 450kw with stock internals etc

Power? There's way more 2j's pulling ridiculous power levels on dyno's than RB26's

I agree the RB26 sounds better but the 2J has a very nice tone to it aswel.

To stay on topis: GTST wins against an N/A supra in a straight line.

My girl is stuck with the stupid p plate laws and she wants a non turbo supra till she can get an R34 turbo. I think she should just put a twin turbo engine in the supra after shes off p plates. That way I can drive my GT-R AND a TT supra :D

I guess most guys are saying 'the skyline's my wife, the supra's that chick I meet at the bar'

Mate that is so going in my sig, that's brilliant. Skyline for life and just bang a supra around for a bit :D

When I bought my R33, I looked at a mazda rx7 and a turbo supra first. My personal preference is that I just love the leg room and non cramped cockpit of the skyline :D I couldn't imagine going on long cruises in a supra but then again I'm quite tall. If I were shorter I may well have gone with the supra instead. I would never have bought an N/A supra tho, just not my style :D

the idea to begin with was to compare the 33 gtst vs. N/A supra

unfortunately i wasnt clear enough about what i was referring to and a lot of people thought i was talking about a GTST vs. TT supra

no.. you said

hi

my mate is getting a TT supra and he keeps shitting on about how much better they are then skylines. Unfortunately all i know about supras is that they are normally driven by faggots (like this guy).

can you guys tell me all the bad points about supras you can think of.

cheers

p.s. he is driving an N/A supra at the moment so if there are any bad points specifically related to them please post them.

so we asumed he was getting a TT supra and he keeps shitting on about how much better they are then skylines

and so yes.

it is better than a skyline gtst

and...

To truth is, the Supra engine is amongst one of the toughest to come out of Japan - however, said that, the RB engine is much more durable, sounds tougher, has much much more modifying potential and, if modified right, has the potential to produce much more power.

Bold sections are true... the rest of that quote is so so wrong that it makes me laugh..

Noob skyline drivers will argue that skyline has better engine

Ignorant skyline will argue skyline has better engine

Skyline owners who've been around the block a few times , read a few hundred gigs of info will know 2JZ shits on RB all day everyday, everywhere.

Handling wise, depends on the model.

This is a simple fact of life. Remaining options

1. Have a cry, bitch moan and continue the argument

2. Build a bridge, get over it and don't look back. These comparison's never get anywhere except somehwere down the line, some stupid teenager will get worked up and throw personal insults because he can't face the facts.

blah blah blah blah. all i know is i dont like the supra headlights. they look down-syndromed. why the hell did they do that? besides that, the supra is a nice car. with the exception of the ones that are tarted up to look like cheap whores by their bling/rice loving owners.

Edited by Munkyb0y

no.. you said

so we asumed he was getting a TT supra and he keeps shitting on about how much better they are then skylines

and so yes.

it is better than a skyline gtst

and...

Bold sections are true... the rest of that quote is so so wrong that it makes me laugh..

GTST i was correcting myself. I know what i said thats why i reposted, so that i could clear up what i meant.

Kudos to you buddy :D

To truth is, the Supra engine is amongst one of the toughest to come out of Japan - however, said that, the RB engine is much more durable, sounds tougher, has much much more modifying potential and, if modified right, has the potential to produce much more power...

what planet are you from again? :D

His actually from a moon of a planet.

the Planet Uranus has a small moon called hisanus..

he is from the backside of hisanus

LOL!! :laughing-smiley-014:

Edit: I forgot to say something, turbo'd supra's are better than gtst's, I don't see anything wrong with the supra's styling. That's my opinion. I'm now building a bridge and walking the f**k out of here.

Edited by adam-__-