SAU Community

Car Thieves.. Bit Of Karma..

Yidz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death would be deserved for these guys because they stole the car, and also drove the car in a manner that is lethal to everyone else.

My sister drives around that area every day. What if they killed her ? What if it was your mother ? or your whole family in the car on their way back from bowling and you witnessed the whole thing from behind them ?

Better they are gone now before they hurt others. Its better that way. I know there are many more then just those two guys.. but i guess that there are 2 less now.

wow, you guys are some pretty stone cold folk. they are dead, because they stole a car and you think it's funny? they were fking 18 and 20. talk about a life wasted. I mean sure, car theft sucks (and yes I have had one $35,000 car stolen from me before), but I certainly don't wish death on the theives because of it. I reckon all you guys would do well in certain states of america where the death penalty is still enforced, perhaps you could even lobby for it to be applied to car theft.

I feel very sorry for these blokes family's. sure, they did an awful stupid thing, but I personally don't believe they deserved to die for it.

I don't agree with the death penalty nor do I wish death upon anyone. Everyone's done something wrong/stupid in their life, but I don't think there is any excuse AT ALL for car thieves and the problem is not enough of them are caught so when something like this happens its probably a lot more glorified than it really should be.

I also feel sorry for the families, but I don't feel sorry for the people themselves. They broke the law purposely to benefit themselves at the expense of others. The truck driver now has to live with himself for the rest of his life, and again what they have done has effected someone else not just the original car owner. No one "deserves" to die on this planet, but people certainly push their boundaries thats for sure...

wow, you guys are some pretty stone cold folk. they are dead, because they stole a car and you think it's funny? they were fking 18 and 20. talk about a life wasted. I mean sure, car theft sucks (and yes I have had one $35,000 car stolen from me before), but I certainly don't wish death on the theives because of it. I reckon all you guys would do well in certain states of america where the death penalty is still enforced, perhaps you could even lobby for it to be applied to car theft.

I feel very sorry for these blokes family's. sure, they did an awful stupid thing, but I personally don't believe they deserved to die for it.

Sorry man but I really don't think anyone should feel sympathy for people who not only are breaking the law but willingly holding someone up at knife point to do it. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't take having a knife held to me that easily and in some circumstances people don't get over that shit. That's not even mentioning the truck driver they may have scarred for life with their pathetic excuse for driving.

I doubt their families care that much if they have let their kids head down this stupid path of illegal activity in the first place.

I'll start caring about these people and their loved ones when they start caring about us and our loved ones by not doing things that potentially ruin people for life.

Sorry man but I really don't think anyone should feel sympathy for people who not only are breaking the law but willingly holding someone up at knife point to do it. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't take having a knife held to me that easily and in some circumstances people don't get over that shit. That's not even mentioning the truck driver they may have scarred for life with their pathetic excuse for driving.

I doubt their families care that much if they have let their kids head down this stupid path of illegal activity in the first place.

I'll start caring about these people and their loved ones when they start caring about us and our loved ones by not doing things that potentially ruin people for life.

I never said anyone should feel sympathy for them. maybe a bit of empathy wouldn't hurt though. I said I feel sorry for their family. I also think it's ridiculous to wish someone dead becuse they stole a lump of metal.

so to any of you guys who say: "suck shit, glad you're dead". answer me this.

you have a nice skyline. you are a nice law abiding citizen. it's a quiet night. you really want to open it out. thinking that since there is no one around, why not. it's a 100 zone through some nice twisties and you are doing 120-130. not really excessive, but illegal none the less. little do you know around a corner is some coolant dropped by an overheating car. you loose control and cross into coming traffic. killing yourself and and father and his daughter in the other car.

did you deserve to die? I mean sure you made a poor choice (like these guys) and you broke the law (like these guys) but personally I would be sad if a friend of mine died in circumstances like that. I certainly wouldn't say "suck shit to him and his family, he deserved it he broke the law". I would also wager none of you would express these "they deserved to die" opinion in front of these kids mum or dad.

so to any of you guys who say: "suck shit, glad you're dead". answer me this.

you have a nice skyline. you are a nice law abiding citizen. it's a quiet night. you really want to open it out. thinking that since there is no one around, why not. it's a 100 zone through some nice twisties and you are doing 120-130. not really excessive, but illegal none the less. little do you know around a corner is some coolant dropped by an overheating car. you loose control and cross into coming traffic. killing yourself and and father and his daughter in the other car.

did you deserve to die? I mean sure you made a poor choice (like these guys) and you broke the law (like these guys) but personally I would be sad if a friend of mine died in circumstances like that. I certainly wouldn't say "suck shit to him and his family, he deserved it he broke the law". I would also wager none of you would express these "they deserved to die" opinion in front of these kids mum or dad.

Sorry but thats a really lousy comparison..These guys robbed the guy at knifepoint for his car...Bit different than somebody just driving silly

Death would be deserved for these guys because they stole the car, and also drove the car in a manner that is lethal to everyone else.

My sister drives around that area every day. What if they killed her ? What if it was your mother ? or your whole family in the car on their way back from bowling and you witnessed the whole thing from behind them ?

Better they are gone now before they hurt others. Its better that way. I know there are many more then just those two guys.. but i guess that there are 2 less now.

+ 1...What if these morons robbed your wife or mother for her car...what if they even stabbed her for it ?...Make fertilizer out of them...feed those hungry bugs and earthworms

Sorry guys but I think Beer Baron has a point that these young thieves did not have to die even they stole the car.

However even I do hate the thieves with pasion but I do think that this is a tragedy and they would learn more sitting behind bars having to think about it for few years and just maybe learn that crime does not pay in the long run.

Also it doesn't sound good posting that they deserve to die even if you think that, just chill down my friends.

My 2 cents worth

Dave

So...we have two groups, one group that's disgusted at the fact that the other group has no sympathy and so hateful towards the thieves. But then why do we need to justify how we feel? I have no reason to justify the fact I hate these thieves and wish all the car thieves in the world dead and to die by horrible means of death......I just do....deal with it. You can be disgusted all you like, it's not going to change a damn thing. Sometimes people hate certain things without logic, just a reaction. I think a lot of people here are frustrated at thieves and the fact that these guys died in such circumstance makes us feel in some way that vengence is served.

Sorry but thats a really lousy comparison..These guys robbed the guy at knifepoint for his car...Bit different than somebody just driving silly

to use your theory then, how about if it was your mum and sister in the car that the person 'just driving silly' ran into and killed? do they deserve to die then for it?

my point is lots of people make mistakes and errors of judgment. very few of them should have to pay with their lives for it. I hate thieves and have been the victim of theft myself. but again, I cannot believe you people honestly want people dead for stealing a car.

Beer Baron generally speaking a person stealing something at knife point isn't make a mistaking, they are the mistake.

I don't generally agree or disagree with the comment of they deserve to die but someone who thinks it's acceptable to ruin peoples lives by using a knife the way they did at that incident and I'll bet money that that wasn't the first time doesn't deserve anyones sympathy and evidently are making the arguement that they deserved to die so much stronger. In your life you have to take responsibility for your actions and this time they did.

to use your theory then, how about if it was your mum and sister in the car that the person 'just driving silly' ran into and killed? do they deserve to die then for it?

my point is lots of people make mistakes and errors of judgment. very few of them should have to pay with their lives for it. I hate thieves and have been the victim of theft myself. but again, I cannot believe you people honestly want people dead for stealing a car.

Agreed. I'm surprised and a little sickened at some of the responses in this thread.

Lingering Soul I understand what you are saying and you are correct that people have differing natural reactions to things but to wish death upon anyone is just not right. And you should definitely feel some compassion towards the familys of those who've died.

Have you actually known people who were slightly messed up and died as a consequence? I have and let me tell you, even though what they were doing was wrong, I still wish they hadn't died. I have also known people who were very messed up and 5 years later have turned everything around, these kids will never get that chance to make something more of their lives and that is a terrible waste and a shame.