SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

i spoteed about 4-5 skylines on my way home from Adelaide Radial Tyres

1x black R34 coming out of the holden hill pool hall car park

1x R33 white with SAU sticker coming up north east road towards city

1x R33 maroon greedy sticker across bonnet

1x yellow R34 turning @ macdonalds onto reservoir road

there may have been one more but cant quite remember this was after 2pm today :P

was a R32 some where in the mix too

what you doing tonight Luke

spotted "GTR 34" a black r34 gtr on my way to work this morning............OMG that thing is hot as.

also saw a gunmetal grey r33 at ingle farm shopping centre

spottded r32 gtr vspec had a yarn to the bloke very nice car indeed told him about the site may have new member seen others but this one stood out the most at the bp crosskeys road about 5:30 :D number plate "vspec 2"

Edited by sweet r33

I know they arent skylines but they were pretty pimp cars, saw a Black 'Hachi Roku" / AE86 Sprinter Trueno. and a very nice looking Dark Grey Starion in mint condition with polished rims both on NE road.

Today, Saw the Starion Again somewhere in Basket Range :) ....... then later a Black 34 2-door with P plates being driven by a hottie, and Luke in his 34 Sedan @ the Plaza with some Silvia's.

Spotted a 32 on a trailer yesterday being towed by jack baker tyrepower ute at the bp on bolivar road.

I spotted a R32 on the back of a trailer yesterday too - white without the front bar on with a massive cooler hanging up the front. That was on South Rd heading South.

the one being towed by tyrepower ute was brentons 4 door.

This arvo saw a black 34 parked on side of one of the main roads in burnside lol, had 34gtr wheels, looked very tuff.

And friday night spotted VANGE parked on hindley st.

And last night spotted quite a drunk pk blade dancing and stumbling around at flicks bday drinks, was quite entertaining, photos to follow soon :)

I spotted a R32 on the back of a trailer yesterday too - white without the front bar on with a massive cooler hanging up the front. That was on South Rd heading South.
the one being towed by tyrepower ute was brentons 4 door.

This arvo saw a black 34 parked on side of one of the main roads in burnside lol, had 34gtr wheels, looked very tuff.

And friday night spotted VANGE parked on hindley st.

And last night spotted quite a drunk pk blade dancing and stumbling around at flicks bday drinks, was quite entertaining, photos to follow soon :)

Yep thats the one! and a tray full of tyres that would have copped a pounding

spotted a light grey Lamborghini Gallardo on Cross Road this arvo *drool* - might have been the Superleggera from the Murray Walker Extreme Machines display - only got a fleeting look as I was driving the other way - so didn't see if it had the black stripe or not.

haven't been on 4 awhile but anyway...

while i was in melbourne last weekend saw a stock looking dark grey 34 4 door on chapel street and a nice white 33 with the numba plates KILLR33, didn't really see much else while i was over there either

seen a dark grey 34 with a blonde chick driving as i turned onto sudholz yesterday, gave a quick wave and got one back but it was a bit of a "hey...who da hell was that?" kind of wave :)

saw a silver 32 4 door at the payneham road carwash and had a chat with him, not a bad looking car, told him bout skylinesaustralia but he wasn't a member so told him to give it a google

saw george (GT's) pull up @ JMS in a dark blue 34 4 door yesterday too, sounded good, just got it complied and is asking $25,000 i think if anyone's interested, ring him don't ask me bout it though

saw a red 34 today at gilles plains shopping centre never seen before with a carbon fibre bonnet, looked pretty sweet and had P plates

had two skylines drive past as i pulled onto north east rd today, one dark grey 34 4 door(i think) and a silver 33, looked like they were cruising together

black 33 drove past me in the city today just off rundle street and gave him a wave but didn't seem interested but eh...

Yep thats the one! and a tray full of tyres that would have copped a pounding

hehe...........think his overheating problems copped more of a pounding.........but spot on the money (R32_4Whore)