SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

ey this is my car but i thought since im in Vic i would post it up in this thread.

Whilst on here does anyone know what kind of front bumper mine is?? ive never seen it befor and really would like to know what kind it is.

Hope you all like it and can give me some infor on the type of bumper it is.

Not sure, one without front indicators? :P

Not sure, one without front indicators? :P

the Front indicators use to be next to the big foggies but i moved it up into were the parklights use to be then changed my parklights to led strips like BLK sz has. my next move it to connect the old indicator spot up to my parklights aswell s the led strip.

Not that you asked were they are but ithought i would just let ppl know incase it does help them with figuring out what kinda bar it is:P

the Front indicators use to be next to the big foggies but i moved it up into were the parklights use to be then changed my parklights to led strips like BLK sz has. my next move it to connect the old indicator spot up to my parklights aswell s the led strip.

Not that you asked were they are but ithought i would just let ppl know incase it does help them with figuring out what kinda bar it is:P

Haha i may not have asked, but its still interesting to know what you have done :P

lol..i think u and Cr34m were laughing at my nephew's masterpiece on my grill... :P

ROFL, i saw you once when i went past on P/hwy with a mate and i told my passenger who also has a 34, "please tell me you did not just see a 33 with a mustang badge" and he's like "no" so im like ohhh god good it must actually be a mustang!

Then i saw you at China Bar and i shat myself laughing! HAHA i was like, there has to be a reason he has that thing on...regardless of what i say, its your car man, i find it ammusing and at the same time disturbing! At least it suites the front grille nicely. Can't be worse than my green looking thing.

ROFL, i saw you once when i went past on P/hwy with a mate and i told my passenger who also has a 34, "please tell me you did not just see a 33 with a mustang badge" and he's like "no" so im like ohhh god good it must actually be a mustang!

Then i saw you at China Bar and i shat myself laughing! HAHA i was like, there has to be a reason he has that thing on...regardless of what i say, its your car man, i find it ammusing and at the same time disturbing! At least it suites the front grille nicely. Can't be worse than my green looking thing.

lol, next mod..4.0L 60 degree v6..haha..actually, i find it pretty disturbing at first...but now..kinda used to it and it brings me alot of 'new friends'..so can't be bother putting the old one back..lets just make it low..dun let Jin know or next time when i go chaddy, he will be so eager to see my ride=P... i like your green thingy there..it looks really solid and one of a kind(or maybe i shud say two of a kind)...lol

Edited by toshirokato

Spotted two black 33s in Springvale around 2:45... ...Followed one across Springvale road towards Westall Rd... ...He turned into a workshop just before Westall Rd... ...The other was going the other way to me and the first and stopped at some lights... ...Had a CarX Australia sticker across the windscreen and I think SAU stickers on the 1/4s...