SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Guy with a black R32 GT-R came in to my servo last night, thing looked MINT, as it should having just had a respray. I imagine the engine bay looked just as good after spending $9k on it.

r32 gtr with a st kilda scarfe hanging out the window yesterday around 2pm I think

That's funny, if my car was on the road it could have been me, but it wasn't.

Gave a thumbs up to a white 33 with SAU at knox as I was walking into the shopping center...

Was that at the raised crossing undercover? Was me. Sorry for the confused look, I figured you must have thought you knew me or something :banana:

I'm not normally the 'typical 33 owner' ;)

Was that at the raised crossing undercover? Was me. Sorry for the confused look, I figured you must have thought you knew me or something :huh:

I'm not normally the 'typical 33 owner' :D

It's kewl... ...I left my hoody in the car and had my lanyard stuffed deep into my pocket... ...so me and my client just looked like some chumps...

spotted an SC400 with SAU stickers somewhere near st kilda rd today, trying to find a way around st kilda rd being shut -.- and also one of the toughest 32GTRs i think iv ever seen at the little river BP pulling in with an SC300/soarer. very aggressive :D