SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Sounds like ive been spotted, but ive only got a GT... My car hasnt hit puberty yet! LOL (If you saw a green magnetic p plate on the boot, that was me for sure)

Ha nah I was going the other way at 100, spotted your car in slow traffic. I always lol at everyone going the other way in stop start. :thumbsup: then spotted your car sittin there.

Ha nah I was going the other way at 100, spotted your car in slow traffic. I always lol at everyone going the other way in stop start. :D then spotted your car sittin there.

just cause you have to travel the opposite direction of the peak hour traffic... :thumbsup: ..not fair...hate traffic....

Saw a black R34 GT-T at Eden Rise in Berwick today with the plates [R34NRG].

He was parked to my left. To my right was some unknown white car that hit me while reversing out and drove off without leaving a note... My car is only six weeks old and now it's damaged.

spotted a yellow r34 gtt on frankston dande road this morning, thought it might have been charles, but didnt see any carbon on the rear..., standard number plates to from memory

everytime i see a yellow gtt, i think of charles.

spotted a yellow r34 gtt on frankston dande road this morning, thought it might have been charles, but didnt see any carbon on the rear..., standard number plates to from memory

Use to see that one a lot, works on frankston dandy rd at the end of abbotts rd.

Saw a black R34 GT-T at Eden Rise in Berwick today with the plates [R34NRG].

He was parked to my left. To my right was some unknown white car that hit me while reversing out and drove off without leaving a note... My car is only six weeks old and now it's damaged.

That car park in Eden Rise is to tight..

Sorry about your car.