SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a white r33 s2 with sau stickers go down bell st and a nice pink supra drifting into a parked car and dealer ship (female driver) also spotted a grey r33 chick driving it

supra had accident?

yep, i was in the cafe 5 meters from it where it says "suzuki" and i was sitting right at the window..lucky she didnt go there otherwise we'd be dead. she had no insurance, she came outta maccas and all i heard was screechin tyres then i saw BANG into the parked ford..god knows how she picked up so much speed from there thou..and she also head butted the windscreen coz she wasnt wearing a seat belt

20101004213629.jpg

20101004213703.jpg

Well she just wrote of 2 vehicles and a guard rail. She will be paying that off for a while. And people come on here asking about driving turbo cars on P plates etc. This is a perfect example of why you should drive a vehicle within the law and have insurance, as this could happen to you.

funny thing is it was a non turbo auto..so fkd if i know how she got so much speed from the maccas exit to there...what i think happend is she took off and there was oncoming cars so she planted and foot and bang cya later the rest of ur income for the next few years

Spotted a white 35 on chapel st around 7 last night...looked nice...still get excited seeing one even though seen so many of them...hehhehehe
^ Talking about R35 GTR's, I saw a Titanium Grey one on Nicholson St. across the road from Carlton Gardens.

Spotted GTAH35 in hallam, first black one i have seen, it would be a toss up between black or dark grey for me.

yep, i was in the cafe 5 meters from it where it says "suzuki" and i was sitting right at the window..lucky she didnt go there otherwise we'd be dead. she had no insurance, she came outta maccas and all i heard was screechin tyres then i saw BANG into the parked ford..god knows how she picked up so much speed from there thou..and she also head butted the windscreen coz she wasnt wearing a seat belt

20101004213629.jpg

20101004213703.jpg

I just LOLed - I shouldn't laugh though :P

Spotted a white r34 gtt? with sau stickers on the monash going outbound at 5:40pm near stud rd last night

Sounds like ive been spotted, but ive only got a GT... My car hasnt hit puberty yet! LOL (If you saw a green magnetic p plate on the boot, that was me for sure)