SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw a very nice looking red r32 skyline at around 11pm or so tonight at stud road maccas/bp station, he was filling up. It was a very nice reddy/pearlish colour, it looked real nice. I didnt see much of it but it had an r32 club sticker or something and some other stickers i didnt recognise.

Was the club r32 sticker on the back window, and stickers on rear quatre windows, led tail lights and chrome bbs multi spoke mesh type wheels,

I think I spotted you bluejeans and finally realised it was you as now you have TE37 SL.

I was in my E30 320i.

ahah where abouts man?!

also spotted badluck along middlebourgh road towards burwood hwy at about 2pm today

blue v35/6 (no f**king idea, i stopped listening after r34's) going down highstreet/gippsland highway from cranbourne heading to lyndhurst. i was the dickhead in the black kia, late for work!

edit, i wasnt speeding either, i was just accelerating as quickly as the car would let me!

Spotted what looked like a 1999 silver r34 gtr yesterday on gladstone road right where the car wash/speed camera is. Number plate was 99 gtr or something like that. Only saw the front of the car as we were on opposite sides, but it looked real nice.