SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Followed a Toyota Camry (I think) with a SAU sticker on back window up Ferntree gully rd last week, turned into carribean business park. Was about 8am on a work day.

That would have been my on my way to work

Dark Red (Almost Maroon) R33 drove past my house here is Warrnambool when I was cutting the grass at 6:30-7:30, missed the plates. Was a sticker on the left side, may have been SAU or a little red Triangle, only got a glimpse

Also a Black R33 at about 12:50 just past Red Rooster also across from my house however I was on the opposite side of the road.

Chick driving a seriously mean looking all black 32 GTR on Nepean Hwy, outbound about 5.30pm on Monday near Brighton. I was in my shitter daily so just admired from a distance ;)

Sure it wasn't my gunmetal 32 GTR? Coz I'm right near there and was driving on nepean hwy at that time haha

Don't think so, didn't see plates, but did notice a nismo logo on the right of the rear. Alvin's doesn't have that, at least his FB pics don't.

Maybe Charles?

White C34 RS4S Dayz on Greensborough Bypass up and through the Civic Drive roundabout. Eventually turned right off Diamond Creek Rd down Aqueduct Rd towards St Helena.

I was on the matte black CBR1000 and gave you the thumbs up.