Best Number Plates

Phatboy

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got [V8E4TR] that will go on a 32gtr that I'm building now, had those plates on an s15 for a few moths and took them off after being thrashed by almost every Holden gts lol plus got dobed in on the hoon line a few times as well.

I did originaly apply for different plates but got knocked back and if you check them now in any combination letters and numbers they are unavailable, anyway plates were [DIEYNG] like James deen but Vic roads saw it differently.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I bought I <3 NICK for nothing? :(

soz bro

although there is only one I <3 plate I would get and thats i <3 SOOT cause my car is a dirty diesel

but the colour combo is the worst

[LUVVAG] on a ford in MIll Park...heard this on the fox fm this morning...lolzzz

All the VW's try and get 'VAG' plates

• 4 weeks later...

driving through Healesville on the weekend and passed a Ferrari meet while they having coffee.

one of them had the number plate: MRCA5H

im sure he requires a hat to prevent his bald spot from getting sunburnt when he cruises in it. which is probably once a year

These plate are from a while ago but i still remember them.

[NYTLYF]

[YBSLOW]

[WRXONX]

[WLDCRD] love those plates. instead of the ones that I have now i was going to get [YLDCRD] but it doesnt look as good lol.

Edited by El_Mutto

These plate are from a while ago but i still remember them.

[NYTLYF]

[YBSLOW]

[WRXONX]

[WLDCRD] love those plates. instead of the ones that I have now i was going to get [YLDCRD] but it doesnt look at good lol.

the guy who bought my old purple rx7 put the plates YBSLO4 on it, that thing was never fast but it was fun.