SAU Community

Sauwa Gokart Endurance Race

R DIRTY 3

Back in the day I used to go down to Big Track (before it was a truck yard :D) when it rained and slide the karts there, lots of fun.

+1 for slidin at big track... good times

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

more wogs on the track!

Sweet!!!!!

Carpark will be full of Valiant Pacers and Chargers

Dude.. This wog will kick your ass... Remember Scotty adn Brad are in the Lightweight category.. which puts us in the Heavyweight... You're on.....

Dude.. This wog will kick your ass... Remember Scotty adn Brad are in the Lightweight category.. which puts us in the Heavyweight... You're on.....

Your on Fat Man

I weight an 70kilos, hoping to clock highest speed through the trap... there should be a prize for it now that I mention it.

I weigh about 115kg.. hoping to clock the LOWEST speed through the trap.. there should be a prize for it now that i mention it too :P

I weigh about 115kg.. hoping to clock the LOWEST speed through the trap.. there should be a prize for it now that i mention it too :D

I wouldnt worry too much about the weight factor.

I am about 75kg and Mike is about 110ish? and when we raced his lap time was slower than mine by about 0.1 of a second.

I wouldnt worry too much about the weight factor.

I am about 75kg and Mike is about 110ish? and when we raced his lap time was slower than mine by about 0.1 of a second.

Brad, That just highlights the fact you can't drive, not that weight doesn't make a difference :D

60kg here, Karl is prob around the same. We gonna chop you'z :P

I am loving the trash talk, so will not issue a keep on topic....

Ryan and Karl, the only thing that is going to get chopped is your wrists.... EMO Cut for the fail......