SAU Community

Nsm026 Is On The Road... My Quick Review!

Lil_Bobby_260

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Stoked to hear your thoughts.

No its not from Zele-international... whomever they are.

Yeah it is one of the nicest condition imports inside and out that i have ever come across - even underneath is immaculate. Im inclined to believe that the 65,000km are genuine. There is no wear and tear on the seats at al, the brake rotors arent worn any more than youd expect for the km, no indication of anything being pulled off the motor (ie marks on boltheads/screw etc) and the stock radio hasnt even been removed ever. Very honest car.

Cant wait for the next cruise! Hopefully i can KEEP the bloody thing - missus is hounding me to buy a house! I'll know within 6 weeks if im putting it straight on the market for an even $30k or keeping it. Women.

Terrific car. If it were on the market in NZ I would seriously consider selling my house to buy it!

Thanks Unique1 (i can remember your last few usernames but not ur actual name haha)

I share your opinion on the bulky autech kit - seemed a bit large but still understated and bland compared to some of the other kits out there. I still dont like the side skirts at all - so if comeone has a set of Nismo or nismo replica sideskirts and wants a swap for genuine autechs - lets do it! But im starting to love the front bar. Looks good. The only other front bar id go for is the one in the thread i posted in the stagea classifieds section.

Thanks Unique1 (i can remember your last few usernames but not ur actual name haha)

I share your opinion on the bulky autech kit - seemed a bit large but still understated and bland compared to some of the other kits out there. I still dont like the side skirts at all - so if comeone has a set of Nismo or nismo replica sideskirts and wants a swap for genuine autechs - lets do it! But im starting to love the front bar. Looks good. The only other front bar id go for is the one in the thread i posted in the stagea classifieds section.

the name is Brad, i have a set of nismo sideskirts and they look identical to autech ones from what i can see except the little cut out grille things in the nismo ones.

Yeah the nismo ones have the flutes up the front, and if you look closely you can see the autech ones have a wierd spot 2/3 way toward the back where the bottom edge lifts up for some reason. You cn see it a lil in the first picture. Looks gumby. THere are a couple of other differences to such as the top edge on nismos that starts above the flutes angles down to the rear wheel arch, on autechs it is straight parallel with the bottom of the doors, the angled downwards edge on the nismo ones looks nicer. Just personal taste i guess, i like the look of the nismos a lot better.

Yeah the nismo ones have the flutes up the front, and if you look closely you can see the autech ones have a wierd spot 2/3 way toward the back where the bottom edge lifts up for some reason. You cn see it a lil in the first picture. Looks gumby. THere are a couple of other differences to such as the top edge on nismos that starts above the flutes angles down to the rear wheel arch, on autechs it is straight parallel with the bottom of the doors, the angled downwards edge on the nismo ones looks nicer. Just personal taste i guess, i like the look of the nismos a lot better.

if u were in perth i could sell u a set, i got a full nismo kit and a set of spare nismo sideskirts as well, i dont want any of it now, im more into the dayz kit and some fat rims like yokota13 has done, looks a treat and the kits arnt fibreglass either so they dont shatter if u hit em.

the motor pic of yours looks very very clean too, i think some nice rims on the car and it will look even better :blink:

Yeah rims are next - im going to put some decent semi slicks on the stock 17s and keep them for track days. For the road the car will get a set of 19 or 20" rims. Hard thing is the 20 - 30 offsets front and rear i think. The engine bay is very tidy on it. no grease, oil, coolant stains, worn bolts, loose bits or anything. all i did was hit the black with some so easy tyre rejuv and wiped it clean. Its immaculate under there.

No!!! Ian!!! dont look at my shit photography!!! haha camera phone dodgyness...

THanks for the feedback im lovin it! i knew i made the right decision...

Shotgun on the Rims if you end up selling them. I have always wanted a set of those. PM me when you are ready :)

• 2 weeks later...
such a shame saw this advertised on carsales this morning for $29,800 looks like the missus won this round!!
:-(

What?

Already?

Say it ain't so, Bebbeh...