SAU Community

I Am Going To State The Freaking Obvious

Paramour

Stagea's rock......It confirms that Wagons are not just for Shagg'n but moving house....

I was able to easily put in 8 standard moving boxes and 4 book boxes....""Stuff 2 Men and a Truck" it's 1 man and his Stag.......

Jules

How you say it depends on where you come from!

If you want to stay true to the original pronunciation then it should be said SA TA GE A, because these are Japanese syllables. I have even seen it spelt this way in auction listings!!

Somewhere on you tube there is the original Japanese advert, you can hear it said on there. It certainly isn't STAY JA.... thats the Aussie slang kicking in! :D

The japanese translation from Hirigana is 'Sutejia' which is broken up to be pronounced 'su-te(tay)-ji-a' so i've always said it 'Stage-ee-ah'. and I've had my stagea longer than most people on the forum, so i trump most.

Mine is simply referred to as 'the pig' because one of my non-enthusiast mates didn't like the peakiness, bitey clutch or hard suspension... Personally, I love it: can't get enough of it :D

I want a stagea as my daily!

whoa, that's a win for the stag - you have an R34 skyline and you still want a stagea as your daily? that's kinda the same thing but with a lot less weight and considerably better handling isn't it?

whoa, that's a win for the stag - you have an R34 skyline and you still want a stagea as your daily? that's kinda the same thing but with a lot less weight and considerably better handling isn't it?

I've had 40 cases of wine inside 12 sheets of 2440 x 1220 x 20mm particle board on the roof, all kinds of large furniture items inside...

After spending $2000 odd mine handles pretty good and, yes its quite heavy at 1620kg kerb weight but so is a Commodore SV6 @ 1733kg, a BMW 530i @ 1645, Alfa 159 wagon @ 1680 or an Audi RS6 @ 2025kg!

Having said that I would have a Skyline but

1. I'm too old

2. Too much persecution from the law enforcement (my Stagea is bog standard on the outside but working towards the 200AWKW on the inside).

Stagea's rock......It confirms that Wagons are not just for Shagg'n but moving house....

I was able to easily put in 8 standard moving boxes and 4 book boxes....""Stuff 2 Men and a Truck" it's 1 man and his Stag.......

Jules

Jules you dont happen to live on Warringah Rd, Forestville?

Stage-ay I reckon

I know how some say it.. but i call it a stage-a(h)

and yeah i love mine.. i got a futon / double bed / bookshelf in mine.. i was stoked.