SAU Community

Ideas..?

DNGRUS

I wasnt planning on selling my r34, but iv got a guy on my back to buy it.

He has offered me $25k as is, which i think is a good price?

Im also thinking, if i sell it, i have to buy something else...and i have no idea what!!

Iv always been a skyline driver/owner and cant really imagine seeing myself behind the wheel of another car...but im open to all options now..maybe its time for a change lol

...thats if i can bring myself to let go

do u guys think 25k is a decent price? If it was your R34, would u sell it or keep it? and if u sold it, what would you get..?

i no ur all prob thinking, its ur car so do what u want, but im jst asking for ideas

Help

-Ferah

c.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt planning on selling my r34, but iv got a guy on my back to buy it.

He has offered me $25k as is, which i think is a good price?

Im also thinking, if i sell it, i have to buy something else...and i have no idea what!!

Iv always been a skyline driver/owner and cant really imagine seeing myself behind the wheel of another car...but im open to all options now..maybe its time for a change lol

...thats if i can bring myself to let go

do u guys think 25k is a decent price? If it was your R34, would u sell it or keep it? and if u sold it, what would you get..?

i no ur all prob thinking, its ur car so do what u want, but im jst asking for ideas

Help

-Ferah

c.jpg

Dunno how much you have done to it and it does look very nice, but I say move on and update!

If it is relatively stock, $25k is a great price.

You could get a v35 GT-8 for $25k. Much nicer car.

Edited by iamhe77

unless you are running a big turbo and a bunch of other gear then I reckon its a good price... 25K will get you into a lot of other cars at the moment...

but the standard question is what do you need a new car for (getting to work, only on the weekends, as a track car etc)? What do you plan on doing with it (keeping it standard, taking it to shows, modding it for max power, being individual etc)

if your car does all the things you need/want it to why change?

see how desperate this person is... ask for $30K and see what response you get

are you finished with the car? or do you still have things planned for it?

if you get another car how far will you go with it?

would you use that 25k to buy a car that someone else has already done up or are you a do it from scratch type?

i wouldn't wanna start all over again on my car... maybe one day i'll get an R and start over but not for a while.... i plan on enjoying the gtst for a while first.

If someone will pay 25k - id sell.

Asking for 30k wont get a sale, thats decent modded GTR pricing

my point being if your not desperate to sell and they are on your back to buy it... see how far they will go to get it... maybe they have more money than sense ;)

I just sold my car for a good price. I now really miss it and the only replacement I can think of is another S2 R33, I just love them.

If you cant think of any other car you really want, your probably in your ideal car now.

my point being if your not desperate to sell and they are on your back to buy it... see how far they will go to get it... maybe they have more money than sense ;)

yes but many a silly man before you has done that and lost a lot more than 5k ;)

I know a number of people that could be 20k+ better off selling @ the right time and offer

I was gonna ask the same thing.. you have only had this car for a short amount of time. Why do you want to sell it already?.. have you got your license back?. Anyhoo, If I were to Sell my R34 now. Id Buy a black Nissan Navara ST-X and turn it into a beast.

If you have lost the urge to drive it or you feel like the car is just there to get you around, then sell it.

But if you love driving it still and enjoy having it in your driveway then you'll be mad to sell it.

It has caused you a fair bit of grief and hardship, when you imported it, but now it's an awesome car and has only just recently seen the road.

Are YOU ready to let it go so soon?

i reckon sell ferah as that is a pretty good price...but if you still want a coupe i reckon keep it as it is one of the nicest gtt's around..otherwise buy an evo!!! they are hot, practical, have heaps of space, plenty of mods available and are fast stock.

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...amp;distance=25

Edited by jakez88