SAU Community

That's A Nice Looking Volvo Mate.......

Paramour

No Bull. Today I saw a half decent vol*&^%$#@!.

Total matt black, no badges, no grille just some expanded metal.A bit lowered with a decent set of rims. WTF. Weird. Could not of wanted to be a Stagea driver, caus it was a sedan.

OMG. Some mothers do have 'em.

So I have had the stag for a while now and my mechanic is into Volvos ... I mean seriously so ... has a V70 drifter with a huge turbo. I gave him a drive and now he wants one. But today my wife gets a phone call from a friend. I work for a charity and we move large sums of money into Asia as part of my job. My wife's friend, who knows this, is concerned. "How can Leigh afford a Volvo like that?" See how having 207KW and awd launch corrupts one? roflmao.

5 cylinder 2.5 l and a sedan body looks like it was clay modeled using cardboard boxes in the design phase! No badges so cannot tell you off the top of my head. He has a V70 which he tows the race car to meets with. I had a silver magna wagon previous to the silver stag, and have also had a friend who isn't into cars much exclaim "Whatja do to your car !???" I told him I put it on a diet which made it smaller but helped it run harder...

5 cylinder 2.5 l and a sedan body looks like it was clay modeled using cardboard boxes in the design phase! No badges so cannot tell you off the top of my head. He has a V70 which he tows the race car to meets with. I had a silver magna wagon previous to the silver stag, and have also had a friend who isn't into cars much exclaim "Whatja do to your car !???" I told him I put it on a diet which made it smaller but helped it run harder...

Bahahahaha love it! I'll have to put mine on a diet soon and see what comes out

Edited by Galois

• 1 month later...

Have had my Stagea 5 days now. On the 2nd day of ownership took my friend to the classic car and hot rod show.

Friend - "Didn't you own a sedan?"

Me - "Did, bought a station wagon"

Friend - "What is this a Volvo?" (standing at the back of the Stagea looking at the name badge)

Me - "No, it's a Nissan"

Friend - "Awesome, always liked Stag eee ahhs"

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a conversation with a guy and his wife/girlfriend about my car. They stepped out of a R35 GTR - apparently the 4th one delivered to Aus - and were checking out my car for a minute or two, then came over for a friendly chat. It's nice to know that some people appreciate the M35 for what it is. :D

Just had a conversation with a guy and his wife/girlfriend about my car. They stepped out of a R35 GTR - apparently the 4th one delivered to Aus - and were checking out my car for a minute or two, then came over for a friendly chat. It's nice to know that some people appreciate the M35 for what it is. :D

:thumbsup:

Had some guy come over this afternoon, and when my mum asked him which car was his, he pointed to a black Gen 4 Liberty (or Legacy) Outback. He looked at my car parked in the driveway and said something along the lines of "I was going to get one of these because it is more square at the back so you can fit more stuff, but the Subaru was cheaper..." etc. I'm guessing he thought my car was a Volvo, but I didn't get a chance to ask him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...