SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

I have almost all the bits, just putting it together over the next few weeks (stupid carbide burrs being annoying and expensive). Buy new ECU, sell old stuff ot pay for tune and im away

Whats the ideal manifold for a precision 6262 on rb26 I dont mind if its mild steel . Anyone .?? Im thinking of changing with my new build just trying to add up the $$$ and compare

I don't think it's money well spent mate, oem rb26 manifold supports good power which has been proven on many occasions Edited by Marko R1

just a question has anybody used lewis engines head packages ? or another reputable head package that you recomend

and also does anybody believe in the rips performance nz stock internal rb30 to be reliable running into low 10 passes as robs swears by ? he claims the one he built in 2003 running 750 bhp is still running to date untouched

I retract, sorry guys...thought u were talking about intake when it is in fact exhaust...time for another beer

Nah I was talking about exhaust for a single turbo boiii

just a question has anybody used lewis engines head packages ? or another reputable head package that you recomend

and also does anybody believe in the rips performance nz stock internal rb30 to be reliable running into low 10 passes as robs swears by ? he claims the one he built in 2003 running 750 bhp is still running to date untouched

i'd believe it!

mines stock bottom end, un touched. and been going 2 years with drift abuse (a lot harder on engines then drag racing) plus circuit work. with 425rwkw.

rb30's are so underestimated in stock form

i'd believe it!

mines stock bottom end, un touched. and been going 2 years with drift abuse (a lot harder on engines then drag racing) plus circuit work. with 425rwkw.

How much power are you pushing through it

How much power are you pushing through it

i'd believe it!