SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

Sitting in traffic today I had a thought, what would the ratio of 300kw to 400kw cars be ? Or even, how many on here are in the 3's to give a comparison cause it looks like there aren't all that many in the 4's

I plan on cracking the 400 kw mark very soon..

Anyone willing to have a spare seat available this sunday in one ?..seeing as mine wont be ready yet.

N1GTR ??..yours sounds very nice. :D

I'm sending the car away tomorrow to get the exhaust fitted and an oil air separator made cause what's on there now is terrible.

Then, straight to the dyno :D

may i ask what is on there now ?? reason for asking is i just got an rb20 filter mount to get rid of the oil/water sep. way too much clutter. and yes i do know what it does and why its there :(

may i ask what is on there now ?? reason for asking is i just got an rb20 filter mount to get rid of the oil/water sep. way too much clutter. and yes i do know what it does and why its there :D

he is talking about a catch can setup, nothing to do with the factory heat exchanger.

I plan on cracking the 400 kw mark very soon..

Anyone willing to have a spare seat available this sunday in one ?..seeing as mine wont be ready yet.

N1GTR ??..yours sounds very nice. :P

What setup have you got for cracking the 4's?

I'd happily take you if mines ready, it's pretty much impossible to be there though cause it's not long enough to get the work done. If a late night happens on Saturday and it's all good I'll pm you. In saying that I'm expecting to need a lift aswel so tgeres no need for the supra

400rwkw is nothing these days, with all the quality parts available. Mine would have made it into the 500s if we didnt find the problems that we did. Still had plenty of boost to add and the nos.

Once i work out what im going to do with the bottom end I will up the fuel system and run it on E85

400rwkw is nothing these days

:P ... nothing? More like $20k and the rest (and you can double it if you want to make it super reliable), that is something, like a deposit on a house!

The head I want to build will be at least $4k in parts.

:P ... nothing? More like $20k and the rest (and you can double it if you want to make it super reliable), that is something, like a deposit on a house!

Agreed Bigmike. I shudder when I start adding up the dollar value of my engine.

400 kw will blow 90% of super cars out of the water And run 10 second passes across the 1/4 mile.

Hardly what i would call nothing.

400 kw will blow 90% of super cars out of the water

Which supercars make up that last 10%?

Ok Veyron would be a pick but being Australia none of us will ever find one of those at a set of lights.

I'd be very surprised if anyone lined up a 400kw+ gtr with a Supercar and didn't get smashed. End of the day look at the specs on factory supercars, what's wrong with us that we need this much power...I think we all need our heads read

Which supercars make up that last 10%?

Ok Veyron would be a pick but being Australia none of us will ever find one of those at a set of lights.

I'd be very surprised if anyone lined up a 400kw+ gtr with a Supercar and didn't get smashed. End of the day look at the specs on factory supercars, what's wrong with us that we need this much power...I think we all need our heads read

Mclaren, Zonda.

And shove ya gtr where the sun dont shine Steve, My rwd whale does the job quite nicely thank you. :P

Oooooooh of course

Silly me

So is that yor old trust box then?

haha, yer Close ratio.. or lag reducer :P should help the gtrs a little with low down response..

nar its a nismo uprated 34 gtr box. i think its just the prop shaft tho. could do with a set of new beefy synchros tho.

will have to come out for a drive. i promised tony i'd show him when i got that exhaust from him many moons ago!

haha, yer Close ratio.. or lag reducer :P should help the gtrs a little with low down response..

nar its a nismo uprated 34 gtr box. i think its just the prop shaft tho. could do with a set of new beefy synchros tho.

will have to come out for a drive. i promised tony i'd show him when i got that exhaust from him many moons ago!

You putting that big carbon dildo in ??

I'm back to Japan for awhile and sending mine back to Oz along with a whole lot of goodies that have been sitting in storage in my house in Jappa.

Hopefully I get my bloody car on the road by xmas.

You putting that big carbon dildo in ??

I'm back to Japan for awhile and sending mine back to Oz along with a whole lot of goodies that have been sitting in storage in my house in Jappa.

Hopefully I get my bloody car on the road by xmas.

Haha yeah mate going to give that dildo a shot.. keeping my fingers crossed... or going to be sending it back to acpt for a replacement!!

i'm looking at getting mine ready and done for easter next year for fosc @ bathurst.. should get close... even if i have to run these gtss turbos i have at home.

:ermm: ... nothing? More like $20k and the rest (and you can double it if you want to make it super reliable), that is something, like a deposit on a house!

I guess it comes down to what your starting with... My old 25 had tomei cams and tomei pistons when I bought the car running a TD06 made 300rwkw @17psi. I changed the turbo to twin t3/t4s, added 2 x 044 pumps, 1000cc injectors and made 399rwkw

Im pretty sure you could build 400rwkw for under 20k but my 26/30 ate up way more than that. lol

Edited by WHITER33GTS-T

Mclaren, Zonda.

And shove ya gtr where the sun dont shine Steve, My rwd whale does the job quite nicely thank you. :ermm:

Oh yeah the last Zonda i was up against gave me a hard time lol

Pipe down you banana bender, less forums and more road trips down here from you thanks. We have 4 Wakefields next year.

haha, yer Close ratio.. or lag reducer :D should help the gtrs a little with low down response..

You need capacity :ermm:

Let me know when you're at Tony's, ill come round, he's 1 street away

Oh yeah the last Zonda i was up against gave me a hard time lol

Pipe down you banana bender, less forums and more road trips down here from you thanks. We have 4 Wakefields next year.

So when do we get to see the calender. will hopefully make at least a couple of them.