SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

awkw is run using four wheels, rwkw is using rear wheels? hahahaha...

I know its not 50/50 but you would still consider it awd right? 60/40? still an awd system.

Anyways, i already the difference and have seen and read it several times. It is only running 25psi for 425awkw as the boost is dropping. Either way its because i told him not to push it too far also as i dont want to make the extra power and then risking the motor. Either way everyone knows its not always about the numbers, its about how it drives and as i said, who says hks gt-rs lags on a 2.6l? :D

Hahaha yeah i know, a mate of mine ran 10.98 with 350awkw so i know its possible just wanted to do a time for myself

I'll run on the front rollers if you want when in RWD mod, that way they are all turning if it'll make you feel better?

Drop the shaft and see for yourself perhaps - only takes 15mins and you too can become a believer as it's not 40/60 either, it's totally dependant on many factors and is NOT a set figure so whilst a GTR indeed is 4WD, it's not fulltime 4WD or a set percentage fulltime - its variable. Certainly not AWD either.

Just have a look @ the gauge next time you are driving around. Half the time the gauge is only moving minor amounts not even close to 30% :(

GT-RS are laggy on a 2.6l by my definition, and plenty of others. Everyone just classes "lag" differently.

Some people find it acceptable (you) that useable power doesnt come on until after 4500rpm, some don't (me) ;)

I'll be at the 21st cruise, car should be aswel but it's touch and go waiting for a bit to be fabbed up for it.

We should just all meet on the m4 haha

Once the new exhaust is fitted I'll retune and go for the big 500kw mark

lol.. as long as you say its 4wd, whether or not its fulltime or not... 4wd is 4wd - who cares anyways and stupid argument.

If its 4wd it means its awd because 4 wheel drive, car only has 4 wheels so then its all wheel drive? same shit, different wording?

Anyways, yes i find GT-RS isnt as laggy as people may have described thats all, how long does it take to get from 2500rpm to 4500rpm?

The GT-RS is laggy however if you dont have the supporting modifications and proper tune.

I'll be at the 21st cruise, car should be aswel but it's touch and go waiting for a bit to be fabbed up for it.

We should just all meet on the m4 haha

Once the new exhaust is fitted I'll retune and go for the big 500kw mark

Sounds good, if anything we can meet up there :D

To be honest i have thought of going on the m4 several times hahahaha nice straight to test!

You got a picture of your dyno N1GTR?

lol.. as long as you say its 4wd, whether or not its fulltime or not... 4wd is 4wd - who cares anyways and stupid argument.

If its 4wd it means its awd because 4 wheel drive, car only has 4 wheels so then its all wheel drive? same shit, different wording?

Anyways, yes i find GT-RS isnt as laggy as people may have described thats all, how long does it take to get from 2500rpm to 4500rpm?

The GT-RS is laggy however if you dont have the supporting modifications and proper tune.

What a strange post.

It makes a big difference if its fulltime 4wd or not.

In the car world, all wheel drive means all wheels are being powered all the time (not necessarily equally). So no its not the same shit.

Do you understand what lag means? Questioning how long it takes to get from 2500rpm to 4500rpm does not change that there is a delay in response ie lag.

If this response is acceptable to you then fantastic, enjoy it. I too dont mind a bit of lag but I dont argue that its not laggy.

Not sure how many people running GTRS's on an RB26 wouldnt have a tune??

^ Yeah i dunno what he is going on about to be honest...

Clearly doesnt understand what makes each different, or what a definition of lag is either :(

how long does it take to get from 2500rpm to 4500rpm?

Well it takes you a lot longer than me, given I'm well and truly on boost by 3500rpm ;)

Come on man, some logic please! Who would bolt on 450-500rwkw worth of turbo without such mods :D

Get your car to 5000rpm, jump off the throttle and then jump back on it - you cannot sit there and legitmately say there is instant boost. It takes ages (in my terms, clearly nothing in yours) :D

Ash get an NA already you throttle response whore

lol you class RS's the same as i do on a 2.6l you muppet :(

I'm gonna slap you when I'm up there next!

^ Yeah i dunno what he is going on about to be honest...

Clearly doesnt understand what makes each different, or what a definition of lag is either :(

Well it takes you a lot longer than me, given I'm well and truly on boost by 3500rpm ;)

Come on man, some logic please! Who would bolt on 450-500rwkw worth of turbo without such mods :D

Get your car to 5000rpm, jump off the throttle and then jump back on it - you cannot sit there and legitmately say there is instant boost. It takes ages (in my terms, clearly nothing in yours) :D

lol you class RS's the same as i do on a 2.6l you muppet :(

Well talking about what makes each different, dont go comparing rwd dyno results to me running on an awd dyno with a '4wd gt-r' when i am sitting on the rollers with 4wheels and not 2wheels? lol

lol... i do understand what lag is but i can accept its what i find acceptable for the amount of power that unleashes after 4500rpm compared to when i had 2530s which would puff out.

well mine makes 405awkw = approx 450rwkw (as per my tuner states)

^ Then rw and awd is different? Hmmms i thought it was too until R31nismoid is trying to make me think otherwise? lol

Marko R1, you running E-85?

well mine makes 405awkw = approx 450rwkw (as per my tuner states)

have you actually tested that theory?

my old GTR made 405kw in rear wheel drive then we switched it to 4WD straight away and it pulled 419KW,

lol you class RS's the same as i do on a 2.6l you muppet :)

Looking forward to it mofo :laugh:

I'm down on Monday Tuesday Wednesday this week

have you actually tested that theory?

my old GTR made 405kw in rear wheel drive then we switched it to 4WD straight away and it pulled 419KW,

Sure you've got those numbers in the right order?

Well talking about what makes each different, dont go comparing rwd dyno results to me running on an awd dyno with a '4wd gt-r' when i am sitting on the rollers with 4wheels and not 2wheels? lol

lol... i do understand what lag is but i can accept its what i find acceptable for the amount of power that unleashes after 4500rpm compared to when i had 2530s which would puff out.

^ Then rw and awd is different? Hmmms i thought it was too until R31nismoid is trying to make me think otherwise? lol

Marko R1, you running E-85?

no e85 yet - sooooooon :banana:

my tuner says that it should be able to run 30+psi safely & should add 50awkw

Sure you've got those numbers in the right order?

Yep definatley. Watched it with my own eyes. Thats why i question it every time someone says more rwkw to awkw. Unless it was a freak run. Only tried it once

Yep definatley. Watched it with my own eyes. Thats why i question it every time someone says more rwkw to awkw. Unless it was a freak run. Only tried it once

Someone else needs to try this and see what happens just to make sure it wasn't a freak run like you say