SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

can i have a drive of your car Steve ???

i'll let you drive my 235killa wasps :)

how do the RS's respond on a 2.6L compared to your 3L?

Lol, maybe :huh: Wait till the brakes are on it and the tune finished, then it will be much nicer

never had them on my 2.6, but in other gtr's with them on, I havnt been impressed-for all that lag they may aswel be a to4z

• 4 months later...

425kw's at the rear's best so far

HKS Step 2 - 2.8

HKS Twin GT2835's with 0.6 A/R's

Nismo inlet manifold

20psi

HKS Step 2 - 272's

HKS Twin spark with Spiltfire's

Power FC

Pro ported head and chambers

8.7:1 comp ratio

No print out handy at the moment but should be shortly

• 2 months later...

atm sitting on 410 rwkw mods include;

ENGINE:

rb25det block

rb25det head no work done

linshed standard crank shaft

cp 20 thou oversized pistons

eagle h beam rods

acl hardened race series bearings all round

arp head and mains studs

n1 oil pump

remote oil filter with 15 row cooler

n1 water pump

hks 264 duration camshafts

hks adjustable cam gears

plazmaman plenum and fmic

sard 850cc side feed injectors

aeromotive fuel regulator

hks t04z turbo .82a/r rear housing

6boost highmount manifold

hks 50mm wastegate with screamer

3.5"dump pipe

high flow cat

3 3/4" cat back

FUEL SYSTEM:

bosch 040 intank fuel pump as lift pump

2l surge tank

twin bosch 044 inline fuel pumps

twin #8 fuel lines to fuel to twin entry fuel rail

TRANSMISSION:

jatco 3 speed manualised auto

400kw transbrake

18psi stall convertor (4,600 rpm)

13 row oil cooler.

ECU

haltech E11v2

FUEL

BP ultimate 98 oct

CP Pistons

Eagle Rods

Tomei 1.2mm Headgasket

Tomei 1mm Oversized Valves,

Tomei 270/270 Procam 10.8mm Lift

Tomei Valve Guides

Tomei TypeB Valve Springs & Retainers

HKS GT-RS

BNR34 with 425awkw on e-85! Who says HKS GT-RS on 2.6l is laggy? :(:O:)

Was pushing for 30psi, but due to catalytic converter boost dropped to 25psi will fix and decat it to make 450-470awkw

hahaha its the 94mm trust exhaust. Though i bought a metalcat and its probably what is restricting it they said as i got it installed and after the front pipe it joins at a 3" then the trust 94mm, though it will definitely get fixed up and sent back to powertune in a week or two so will definitely update to see it go past 450awkw

Hmms R31, why do you keep saying rwkw? I ran it on a awd dyno at powertune. Hmms not sure if i can make 500awkw on my engine, might be able to on higher boost, but only problem is i am only running SARD 1000cc and really i find it no point pushing it any harder, am happy with 30psi because it fliesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss so who said gt-rs was laggy on a 2.6L? ;)

hahaha n1gtr, no need and no point wasting anymore money in my opinion! i do have a 3L block in my garage as an 'option' if i wasnt happy with GT-RS and 2.6L

Though from what i experienced today and knowing it will do 450+ as soon as it can hold 30psi anymore power is just ridiculous!!

My only goal was to just have a 10sec gt-r haha! will run soon!

Though maybe if you took me in your 26/30, hmm i might change my mind? How about i take you for a ride and give me one then and we'll compare? ;)

awkw/rwkw same shit mate.

GTR's are NOT 50/50 fulltime 4WD like a EVO/STi. People need to start realising this.

It's been proven time and time again there is minimal difference between the two. 10-15kw difference as tested on several cars over 400kw @ the wheels by various users now on various dynos. Have a search for the threads if you don't believe me ;)

IMO 425rwkw/awkw and E85 is a poor result for that much boost when -5s (read: smaller turbos) would make those numbers on 24psi/E83

Oh and you easily have a 10 sec GTR with 425rwkw, you can run mid 10's with less than 400 :D

awkw is run using four wheels, rwkw is using rear wheels? hahahaha...

I know its not 50/50 but you would still consider it awd right? 60/40? still an awd system.

Anyways, i already the difference and have seen and read it several times. It is only running 25psi for 425awkw as the boost is dropping. Either way its because i told him not to push it too far also as i dont want to make the extra power and then risking the motor. Either way everyone knows its not always about the numbers, its about how it drives and as i said, who says hks gt-rs lags on a 2.6l? :D

Hahaha yeah i know, a mate of mine ran 10.98 with 350awkw so i know its possible just wanted to do a time for myself

hahaha n1gtr, no need and no point wasting anymore money in my opinion! i do have a 3L block in my garage as an 'option' if i wasnt happy with GT-RS and 2.6L

Though from what i experienced today and knowing it will do 450+ as soon as it can hold 30psi anymore power is just ridiculous!!

My only goal was to just have a 10sec gt-r haha! will run soon!

Though maybe if you took me in your 26/30, hmm i might change my mind? How about i take you for a ride and give me one then and we'll compare? :D

Deal.

Broke my foot yesterday so it won't be soon thoufh

hahaha woot! two offers to see what the 26/30 is about... yes i am in sydney guys! Maybe we'll meet at the r32 cruise on 10/10?

I wont be going to cruise, will drop by at penrith though and if anything we can go for the spin there? ;)

Hopefully be running 450+ by then and you guys can tell me what you guys think? :D