SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Hey hypergear. Just wondering if you have any r33 high flow turbos on the shelf for exchange. Or do you only build them once receiving them from the customer.

Thanks mate

Yes I do have one. it will cost you $150 additional. Which you get that back after I receive your stock turbo.

One more result to add. This is from Boostborthers in SA.

R34 GTT RB25DET NEO unopened engine.
- NIstune ECU
- 1000CC ID injectors
- Factory cams, cams gears, and all manifolds.
- HyperGear High flowed factory OP6 Turbocharger
- 3 inches turbo back exhaust
- Walbro 470L/H Fuel pump
- 3 inches induction pipe with POD filter
- Split fire coil packs
- 600x300x81mm Front mount intercooler
- P98 fuel, 292rwkws @ 19psi.
- Tuned by Boosted Brothers
op6hf292rwkw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty ancient Hypergear ATR28G2 on an unopened RB25 on 17 psi, taking it back for a few more pounds soon, boost comes on pretty strong

Nistune

United e85

Walbro e85 pump

Nismo 740cc injectors

Nismo FPR

290kw

post-72541-14398085686623_thumb.jpg

Ive read so many pages of this but cant find much info on 30dets and these turbos! - so i apologize if this has already been covered.

Im looking at either an ATR45 .82 or the ATR43G3 .82|

The car is track purposed so response is crucial
im aiming for around 330+ on pump 98 ( i figure if i want more cams and e85 will get me there )

30det is as follows
All supporting mods ie exhaust cooler fuel system etc
standard head
standard 30e so roughly 8.4~ CR

So looking at the dyno sheets for these turbos the atr43 g3 will come on 1000Rpm sooner than the ATR45 and will both make the power level i want?
add the extra cap of the 3 ltr and i should be looking at roughly 3200rpm all in with the ATR43?

post-84937-14399499942167_thumb.jpg

25/30 neo. Standard head, standard cams, standard untouched RB30E, SS2 .82, 45mm hypergate, 6boost, Greddy plenum, working VCT.

Cam timing is retarded and only running a 7psi spring so gate opens almost instantly. Huge gains to be had playing with cam timing and running a stiffer gate spring and a bit more boost.

Sorry I should mention it's already setup for highmount so rb bolt on is pointless.

Is the atr45 the same rear wheel as the atr43?

Not sure of its an error but on your site the atr43g4 boost graph is labelled as "atr45" and full boost is around 4900, not to mentioned. The sharp power curve

Also I'm not planning on going over 380 (which is what the g3 maxed out on e85) at any stage. don't think the chasis an take it

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stato,

What is the difference between the .82 ATR45 or there the ATR45SS version and what other mods are done to the 33 GTST below? this is the EXACT power I want from mine. Also which profile option was this and will it bolt into the stock location without issues?

One more result to add. This is an ATR43SS2 internally gated on a R33 GTST, with usual mods. P98 fuel.

308rwkws @ 18psi

ss2lowboost.jpg

Edited by kingtube69
  • Like 1

^^^ I think i found the answer to profile option - SS2 is what I want being the .82

Please correct me if I'm wrong.. Also from my reading I'll need the spacer which apparently comes with it but need to but extended studs - Correct?

Get the ATR45SAT version. This is a newly developed turbocharger, similar response as the SS2 and alot more power. I'm currently working on a newer version of the SS2 and SS3 at moment. results will be posted shortly.