Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Ran a flat 12 last night using cheapy westlake rs tyres :P

Very happy, its all in the launch

Now to try for 11s!

SS2 @ ~20 psi /~ 400hp

attachicon.gifquartermile12s.jpg

E85

Nistune

44mm External Gate ( of housing, by mr scotty )

1000cc ev14

Walbro 460

HSD coilovers + bunch of other suspension parts

Standard head/standard block/standard exhaust and intake manifold

Just jap fmic

This makes me want to finally get my car done and put the EV14's in and fix the exhaust up. I have everything to do it just need to find the time and money for a tune. Plus we have just got E85 on pump in town so looking at flex fuel now. It never ends :P

Very promising results on the SS2, mine is a little down at the moment we think due to the exhaust, and I think I may bump a few more PSI into it when it is tuned next. If I can match your results I will be happy as :)

E85

Nistune

44mm External Gate ( of housing, by mr scotty )

1000cc ev14

Walbro 460

HSD coilovers + bunch of other suspension parts

Standard head/standard block/standard exhaust and intake manifold

Just jap fmic

Dat external gate e85 torque. :)

^ What's done to it besides the SS2? Holy crap.

I'm running an SS2 with supporting mods, 275rwkw (370hp) on BP98, it's a capable unit. Specs here: http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/55845-rb25-turbo-upgrade-all-dyno-results/page-51#entry7370873

Would love E85 but the range sucks already on PULP and flex tunes are very pricey so it's a no go...

There is an ethanol servo on every corner in Melbourne, no excuse these days. :P

Just keep a jerry in the boot.

I managed to get 400k's from the little 40L tank in the evo the other week. No idea why the Stagea goes through twice that usually.

I'm running an SS2 with supporting mods, 275rwkw (370hp) on BP98, it's a capable unit. Specs here: http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/55845-rb25-turbo-upgrade-all-dyno-results/page-51#entry7370873

Would love E85 but the range sucks already on PULP and flex tunes are very pricey so it's a no go...

I would be incredibly happy with the power you're putting down from my car. I wouldn't want to go E85 for a while if I get that power.

I can't wait for my ATR45SAT to come ^_^

Some further updates. this is ATR45SAT internally gated on P98 fuel with fuel pump issue sorted. There might be an exhaust issue, car made 351rwkws with exhaust dropped before cat, and 305rwkws with the new 3 inches exhaust that just been made. Might be putting an screamer to the front pipe and see if that sort out the back pressure issue.

atr45sat351rwkwp98.jpg