SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

engineering a new ss2 at moment. should easily take over 300rwkws on pump. will up result shortly. ss1pu makes similar power then 21u but makes alot more torque. there is also a new turbine wheel on thd ss1pu this year, should up hp by 15kws with no lose in response.

Still very much enjoying my 2013 SS2. If I ever decide to upgrade I'd definitely look into this low mount (or the ATR45SAT if it fits :) ), together with an external gate off the stock manifold.

I reckon the NEO might need some forgies at that point though...

Stao is it possible to modify a JJR bellmouth to work without an IWG or is it best to replace the dump/front when going ext gate?

Still very much enjoying my 2013 SS2. If I ever decide to upgrade I'd definitely look into this low mount (or the ATR45SAT if it fits :) ), together with an external gate off the stock manifold.

Stao is it possible to modify a JJR bellmouth to work without an IWG or is it best to replace the dump/front when going ext gate?

Neo on forgies oh that would be alot of fun.

When i swapped over to external gate i had my bolton and acuator asembly sent back to stao and he sent the vband housing and then you just need to put a vband on your dump and get the gate housing made on the mani.. definitely worth doing!

• Like 1

Neo on forgies oh that would be alot of fun.

When i swapped over to external gate i had my bolton and acuator asembly sent back to stao and he sent the vband housing and then you just need to put a vband on your dump and get the gate housing made on the mani.. definitely worth doing!

Nice!! So the exact same turbo but with ext gate? Would you have a dyno sheet before and after by any chance?

I have an ATR45SAT sitting at home now waiting to go in. I'll probably install it in the next week or so then it gets tuned around this time next month so I can tell you how it goes. Supposed to fit on the low mount stock manifold also.

Watch this space and I'll update you when It's done

• Like 1

SS1PU will work fine it doesn't work with a small exhaust housing like the 21U units. So it will be fine.

The new SS2 uses a different exhaust side, on dyno, compare to the previous model, its been able to take more boost with more timing. I'll still still be aiming at 20psi by 3800RPM in 4th. For predicted end result it will be some where close to 340rwkws internally gated on pump 98 fuel and close to 400rwkws on E85 externally gated.

With the capacity of most common 3 inches diameter exhausts, I will be making some small bits and accessories to come around it.

SS1PU will work fine it doesn't work with a small exhaust housing like the 21U units. So it will be fine.

The new SS2 uses a different exhaust side, on dyno, compare to the previous model, its been able to take more boost with more timing. I'll still still be aiming at 20psi by 3800RPM in 4th. For predicted end result it will be some where close to 340rwkws internally gated on pump 98 fuel and close to 400rwkws on E85 externally gated.

With the capacity of most common intercooler and a 3 inches diameter exhaust, but I will be making some small bits and accessories to come around it.

Do you have a picture of the exhaust housing?

With the capacity of most common 3 inches diameter exhausts, I will be making some small bits and accessories to come around it.

hory shet... makes me want to take out my SS2 and throw it in the bin and get the new version haha..

I'm pumping 24 psi into mine and the exhaust housing glows nice and red to only makeep 340kW. And by that time, my intake air temp is over 60 degrees lol

• Like 1