SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

saw R32GTR , white with meshies, i think BZO--- drove along side and then behind for a bit on epping rd last night. was at performance exhaust bbq.

then the usual yellow 33 and white 34 ICR34M (??????) in eastwood

Spotted me probably on my way home from work. Hakan fixed up the exhaust on my car a few months back. What car were you in?

Last night, saw a silver r34 Gtt at wetherill park, horsley drive servo filling up. Nice car mate, I was in the black r33 gtst

No ones seen my car yet haha, black on black r33 gtst no plate SLO-33R ? :(

Mick. Is it your car I spotted a few weeks back on Quakers Hill Parkway not far from the end near Knox?

White R34 GT with green P-plates in Quakers Hill around 3pm today (Friday) heading from Sunnyholt Road towards Hambledon Drive, I was next to you in my green Stagea.

Goldzilla this sounds just like me :)

Most days I jump onto Quakers Hill Parkway from Sunnyholt road and follow it right through. I'm sorry I didn't see you. Did you turn off soon after?

Goldzilla this sounds just like me :)

Most days I jump onto Quakers Hill Parkway from Sunnyholt road and follow it right through. I'm sorry I didn't see you. Did you turn off soon after?

All good. :D

I turned off onto Hambledon Road, then stopped at a friend's on Bali Drive just past the school.

Spotted me probably on my way home from work. Hakan fixed up the exhaust on my car a few months back. What car were you in?

i was in the black gtt which drove next to /behind you for a bit - that was around 6-7pm friday night if i recall correctly? or saturday night...i think it was friday ahah.

quiet weekend didn't see many skyline

Mick. Is it your car I spotted a few weeks back on Quakers Hill Parkway not far from the end near Knox?

Ahhhh what day was this lol ?

Red R33 Series 1 with SAU sticker on the driver side rear quarter who works in Lansvale

Silver R34 GT green P plates parked out on the street near cabra station this morning.

I think I spotted R34Liner on Sunday night on Memorial Ave around 6:30. You were turning off onto a street. I was heading to Fred Caterson to play basketball.

White R34 GTR?

Just wondering if the guy who bought my old R33 GTST a couple years ago is on here. Asian Fellow, think he was from around the Liverpool region.

This is what the car looked like when I had it (wheels and front bar are a bit of a give away).

Just want to see how the old girl is going, if she's been reliable, what mods it has now etc...

Cheers

post-53255-0-86951200-1371630721_thumb.jpg

post-53255-0-68907200-1371630738_thumb.jpg

Spotted R35 GTR with asian driver, had a talk to him, not a SAU'er apparently :(

R32 GTR in CommBank/Darling Quarter parking with ACT plates CBFED2

1004750_10201356761545453_1849557754_n.j