SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

still at that same smoke place or whatever?

yeah come out

lol yeah still working for philip morris...

over 6 years now... cant see myself ever leaving, they treat me too well :P

when he f*ks off to buenos aries for a couple of weeks i'll come on and we'll organise a cruise or something.

haha nice

lol yeah still working for philip morris...

over 6 years now... cant see myself ever leaving, they treat me too well :D

haha

i remember when me and kris came over that night and you thought we wernt there.... kent :P

K results from my 2-way diff are here. Every single gear has been rounded, caused by poor assembly. f**k you up the ass creatd ya useless f**king maco's

didn't you buy that diff 2nd hand kris?

also creatd dont do diff work, they send it off to a diff shop that they will most probably give you the details for

If they dont do the work they shouldnt have taken the diff. It was second hand but there was nothing wrong with it. When the guy opened it today he saw straight away that shit wasnt right. Might be a good thing, im over the 2 ways now, want a 1.5 way.

Mah nigga, how the defect go? still cruising on my awesome stockies?

mah man!!!

nah bro the car is at matts still since i cant drive it.... i have to get it cleared before they de-rego it.. havnt seen my car since i picked up the stockies

we have to have the old school meets.. like back in the day

didn't you buy that diff 2nd hand kris?

also creatd dont do diff work, they send it off to a diff shop that they will most probably give you the details for

yeah creatd don't bust apart diffs.

also how do you assemble a diff wrong if you give em a housing and an assembled 2 way? There's only one way you can assemble it, everything either fits or it doesn't.