SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

I was on my way to bunnings when I saw him, saw him pulled over on the way back - seemed to be about 5 people in the car from the number of people standing around with the cops, so plenty of helpers to get stuff off

bahahahaha at overload

washed my car. so clean and shiny

on another note, two kids got busted running thru the school near my place.. hahaha dont know how to not get caught :D

prob dumb question, for the deca they require a fire extinguster in the car. But they they check if its been checked? I just bought one and not sure i need to get it serviced to get the stamp on the thing...

Well, today marks the 1 year anniversary my car disappeared into a workshop. I should go there and bring it a cake, or something. Actually, that'd be a really funny way of making a point, lol.

Anyone know of any shop that knows their way around R34 Triptronic wiring setups

Have tried/Enquired at:

RE Customs

Status

Sabbadin

Chasers

Racepace

Knox Automatics

Dr.Drift

(going to call the last couple in the sticky today)

May have to send the car to MV Autos in South Australia on a truck. Any info that leads to this getting fixed will be rewarded with a carton of a beer of your choice and/or equivalent spirit. :D

Convert it to manual?
+1

Auto is gay.

Daily. Spent a ton on a shift kit from MV autos. I generally like the ability to just put it in D when I just want to get around town. Its an option but f**k me its an expensive one especially if it's not necessary :D