SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

yeah cbf cause itll be a east meet anyway

but we can do something this saturday?

yeah bring them on next cruise, ill msg you the night of it

lol

Saturday might be a bit hard for me this weekend, but if we dont catch up at cruise real soon i might come for a cruise up to your way, ill drag the missus along she would enjoy it ;)

Saturday might be a bit hard for me this weekend, but if we dont catch up at cruise real soon i might come for a cruise up to your way, ill drag the missus along she would enjoy it ;)

yeha no worries man, wana try have a cruise next friday or saturday

if not come past mine one day

Cruise out to my place with those SSRs :)

lol ah u farken reminded me my new has a flat, the valve they put in was leaking so now its gota be changed

dirty as about it :blink:

but one day ill bring the rolla with them when its done :)

Kris's true love is with the duck and its bones and Rock Kung.

nah once u go china bar u wont go back, especially to the awesome service at rk :laugh:

there's not much performance gain from L24 to L28, unless you really work the engine. I mean ideally if you wanna keep the old school donk you'd wanna bore it out to a 3.1L and fit some mikuni carbs to it or someshit.

but here's reality... you nor anyone on this side of the planet will not be f**ked doing all that. so just keep the shitty engine that's in it till it carks it from a cracked headgasket or soemthing and then throw it out, find another engine and repeat the process till you can afford a better car.

here are your order of priorities:

1. get car in registerable condition

2. register car

3. make sure it drives OK

4. modify it or think of changing engines

now stop being a retarded dickbag with grand dreams when all you've got atm is a shitty rusted out car that's not even on the road.

valid points. ill probably get dicked by the cops for engine mods

but as long as it goes alright and does everything a car should. ill be happy. first car anyway. probably gona end up smashed.

Did you stay in Mackay?

It's a hole.

haha i caught the plane to/from mackay.

I was one week in Airley beach (full of backpackers) and another week in mission beach. (2 pubs and full of retirees :) )