SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

I love my phone plan, $150 p/month = unlimited calls + txt.. had a to many bills over my cap :)

I love mine more 99+ 14.95 Internet package = unlimited calls and text + 1500mb Internet. It's good when you can dowload torrents on Your iPhone :D

hey guys i need some help. no one seems to have a gear box atm :D i tried osaka imports and he doesnt have any and wanted 1k to get me one. a 20 box for 1k ahh no thnx. so can anyone suggest any other import wreckers i might try? i looked in the thread for workshops but half of those places dont exsist anymore :) any help much appreciated

FFFUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKINGGGGG HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

dont you ahte it when you got the cash in hand, and find that one car that you have been looking for. and shit just goes wrong and your forced to delay the purchase of the car?

yeah. i just copped that shit today

what happened? thought your old man was payin for it?

yeah, f**k that. he's already spent 18 years feeding me :)

i wouldnt let him pay for it. just some unrelated things happen. need the money elsewhere :D

note to self: in future when buying a car, always keep some emergency cash on hand

Edited by GTR-boy

hey guys i need some help. no one seems to have a gear box atm :D i tried osaka imports and he doesnt have any and wanted 1k to get me one. a 20 box for 1k ahh no thnx. so can anyone suggest any other import wreckers i might try? i looked in the thread for workshops but half of those places dont exsist anymore :) any help much appreciated

worst case you can try these guys http://www.japanesegearbox.com.au/rebuilds.html

Last time i was there, they can supply a full rebuilt rb20 gearbox for $1k