SAU Community

what importer is the best

letsgodriftin

Gday just wondering who is the best to import through .. i'm thinkin of going through either Prestige Motorsport, Direct Imported or Jspec just wondering if ne one has dealt through them n wat they thought n if ppl hav dealt wit other importers who were they n wat r they like Cheers Brock

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used Prestige Motorsport for my Series II and would use them again for sure. Geoff is happy to answer questions and I had a lot of them and everything happened as he said he would.

Contact Geoff and have a chat (email is best).

Good Luck

Al

Errr, I know its my own opinion.............. but I went through JSpec over all other importers including the one aformentioned here..... Extremely happy with their service and have not looked back

But yeah, I went through the same predicament when I was looking for a broker too....... and i believe this topic has been covered before. NEvertheless, I can only speak from personal experience, and I was glad that I went with those guys.

Good luck!

when i look at the stock list for prestige their eiter got riped seats, accident cars, dints, scratches ?

whats the go their ?

how did you guys get good cars ?

I asked prestige about an r32 gtr, he added me to the list, i was then receiving an email everyday with about 20 gtr's for sale... What you see on the site isnt all of them..

What you see on the site is pretty much whats left over and not picked up by those on the "buyers" mailing list... basically, he finds cars, emails interested buyers (you pay $1100 for this), if none of those buyers buy it, it goes to the list.

If you want hassle free importing, use UPI Imports

Dean runs that.

www.upimports.com.au

I imported my old R32 GTR , anytime of the day/night he was always happy to answer any questions, even after owning the car for 6months, i prompted him for assistance once night i busted something, and he was happy to help.

He's a very easy guy to deal with, and he knows how to pick a mad car!!!

You'll find alot of other importers who just want their $1000 fee and they don't care if you import a dodgy sh!tbox,

Dean recommends only decent cars and has fantastic contacts in Japan, you'll definately know the quality of the car is exactly what dean tells you!

Haven't found 1 thing bad to say about him.

Give him a call, he'll answer any of your questions, 0411 691 744

I will be importing next car through him in a few months time.

Above is my opinion, though im sure many others will agree!

Ok well I have to be very easy on what I can say here as I have a conflict of interest.

Under the new system a RAW can only bring in and comply ar car. Make sure who ever you get you'r car imported from IS A RAW.

I work for SVi. Special Vehicle Imports in QLD. We would be happy to help any Members from this forum.

My name is Zac so if you want to call just ask for me tell me you are from this forum and I will be glad to help a member.

If you want to call me anytime at work our number is 3865 8999.