SAU Community

Sau-vic Newsletter - 2009 Wrap Up

R31Nismoid

All.

It's been quite a while since the club has produced a newsletter.

There are several factors that caused this, mainly it was member involvement/interest - we need people to help us in all facets of the club.

The newsletter being one of those key ones :banana:

However now we have Charles & Adam onboard working on the newsletter as a team.

A team that so far has done some excellent work and as you will see - the newsletter has seen a major revamp with the injection of new ideas

SAU-Vic 2009 Wrap Up - CLICK ME!

Happy reading :D

Thanks

Ash

Good to see the finished product uploaded and nice to hear positive feedback! The next one (March-April summary) will be 1.7 times as good with much more interesting content than the 2009 wrap up :P

Then we hope to make it regular enough that the news posted within is relevant to the month or two just gone - it will also warn people (hopefully in a timely manner) of upcoming club events.

One of our focuses with the revamped newsletter is member involvement. We will be profiling/interviewing members and incorporating member photos where we can so that the newsletter belongs to you guys and you can get more out of it :P

Bloody awesome Charles and Birds ! good work, good read :D

hope you kids have your Camera's for some nice shots tomorrow at the RE customs seasonal dyno night :rofl:

Thanks dude :P

Yeah, I do hope someone will have their camera tomorrow to take some pics as I won't be there :S

New layout is excellent, great read.

(I knew my stack would feature in there somewhere, lol)

HAHAHA so sorry dude I wrote that article like 3 days after the relevant DECA event, it's old hat :P

If it makes you feel better I'll member profile you next :rofl: